Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: scratch build 7.62x25 on ak reciver blow back

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I have been thinking a small ring mauser with a 16" barrel and downsized stock and other features would make pretty slick little carbine. (even for my self) I havent seen any really good deals on small ring mausers or the actions for a while. are there any out there???????

I was thinking about a pump on a AK reciver and it occured to me that It would need to have locking lugs. its also been occuring to me that the rivets or screws that hold the trunion in On a blow back system deal with a much more considerable load than a gas operated gun. as they are seeing what ever it takes to push the bolt back going the oposite direction.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

A 222 or 223 bolt action with the bolt face opend up would be the way to go. a savage or marlin would be nice as the barrels are easy to change and head space. You dont see to may cheap 223,s either.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

biggun, have you see the prexis's P7 MP5 blow back ? maybe a good idea

卡拉希尼可夫突擊步槍

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Ive seen those before. neat gun I dont plan On spending that much. I wonder what the value of a build like this is worth?? what is a semi auto pistol in x25 worth to some one??

if I was going to spend more than a few hundred dollars Id be looking a tec 9,s MAKs UZI,s ect that are done and tested.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

I think you can get all the parts everywhere eles, the main thing is the bolt itself , here is idea for you
    Erie Ordnance Depot, Serving the Black Swamp

卡拉希尼可夫突擊步槍

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Ive seen those and they are very simular to what I proposed a year or so ago here. I think there a good idea and if they had a blow back trunion to go with it they would be even more atractive. there a bit pricy a guy can still get a 5.45 bolt and carrier much cheaper. Im building some thing simular but will use a guide rod for the spring simular to a shorty pistol and wont need a fake pistion/rod and gas tube. If it dont serve a purpose I dont need it. Im not looking to make a AK looking/clone gun so there is no need for a gas tube,pistion,GB, ect. I will use a AK reciver because there cheap to buy or make and avaliable to every one and the trigger parts, grips, guards ect are all easly sourced. Id like to have one of the carrier assemblys to use with a AMD kit however.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

biggun, do you had pictures or drawing what you had in mind, cause I had all the AK parts and over 50 kits

卡拉希尼可夫突擊步槍

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I dont have a ton of kit left but I have enough to do few cool builds on yet. Im working on getting some soft ware from a friend and some help learning to use it so I can place drawings on the net like some memebers here can. Ill be building a pistol like im descriping in the near future and of course posting it. Im working on barrels right now and may even have a few extra chamberd blanks in 7.62x25 for sale in the near furture once Im sure I got my personal barrels done with the reamer I have.

im slowley getting going on the project. here is mostly profiled barrel that will work with a AMD 65 length tube. Im not sure if its going to be a .308x39 or a 7.62x25 chamber yet. it can be up to 19" long Im not sure were Ill cut it yet.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

and may even have a few extra chamberd blanks in 7.62x25 for sale in the near furture once Im sure I got my personal barrels done with the reamer I have.
    I'm asking in advance and not holding you to any answers.
    But if you have any extra 16"+ barrels left I'd be interested in one for a PPSH41, I'll get some dimension, the main part that's the problem is a flange at the rear that's kind of large.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

Hello Coils,
    My Hungarian PPSh-41 barrel flange measures 22.81 mm or .900 inches diameter. The G. Dmitrieff text says 23 mm diameter at that rim.

VD

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.