Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Thread: scratch build 7.62x25 on ak reciver blow back

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Im going to just get a block of 1 1/4" x 3" steel and start milling when its dont it will look like what im thinking. If I could design on a computer I wouldent be sitting here broke. LOL Im not sure what you have there but its cool that you can do it.

I would not recomend using bolts to hold any part of the bolt together especialy a weight all that coing backand forth coming to abrupt stopes ect is a accident looking to happen. that 24hr build scared me it got nurmious issues that can be un safe when it fails.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    . If I could design on a computer I wouldent be sitting here broke. LOL Im not sure what you have there but its cool that you can do it.
    MS paint!

I have a hard time explaining things of a mechanical nature with any degree of understandability, so I draw pictures!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Ill have to check that out thanks.. Im just not a computer guy. there are times when I wish I could draw a picture of my ideas here as well

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

there is some pics of a really nice 7.62x25 blow back and a .30 carbine in gas( I think) on a 7.62x25 thread on the AK forum. some really god pics of his mag well on the .30 carbine.

Feedback Score

Ill have to check that out thanks.. Im just not a computer guy. there are times when I wish I could draw a picture of my ideas here as well
    Oh, just go to the start menu and go to all programs, then accessories, then either "paint" or "ms paint" depending on which version of windows you have. It comes with every copy of windows and has a straight line drawing tool, so it is plenty good for me.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

FOUND IT HOW DO YOU GET A CIRCLE DEAD CENTER IN A SQUARE BOX??? For example a barrel bore hole in a square trunion I cant seem to get it were I want it. LOL

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

My ammo will be here tommorow im going to be looking at it and consulting a reamer manufacturer. I want to be able to load heavy bullets seated out a ways for subsonic down the road and other stuff. it has occured to me that this would make a pretty good wisper round and might have some hunting potential up close in a bolt action. if im going to have a reamer made it will have a little extra free bore. and possably slight tighter than military on the neck and other areas. I going to by some comercial and mic it out as well. a standard reamer and a seperate reamer for the free bore might work as well. the standard reamer might be long enough who knows.

Feedback Score

FOUND IT HOW DO YOU GET A CIRCLE DEAD CENTER IN A SQUARE BOX??? For example a barrel bore hole in a square trunion I cant seem to get it were I want it. LOL
    I just guess where to put it. A lot of people don't like it because it is so basic, but it works fine for me.

The top right one on the tool panel thing helps, it moves whatever you select.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

The top right one on the tool panel thing helps, it moves whatever you select.
    I got it thanks at least I can draw what im thinking now

Feedback Score

big gun,
    have you given more thought to the extractor yet? a budy was ans still is in need of a finish job on his tec-9 and I was looking ove his bolt and the extractor is a simple hook on a pice of flat stock with a slight bend for a spring.
    TEC
    one could be made in a short time with some hand tools. I need to make 3 for some home made x25 bolts that I need to make. muttman

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.