EDIT Nevermind. Need 15

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Pm Sent.

10th post just in time!

EDIT Nevermind. Need 15
    Ill send you a PM or a email

Feedback Score

I'd be interested in a barrel chambered for 7.62x25, maybe several. I have no way to contact you other than posting. My post count is ONE.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I'd be interested in a barrel chambered for 7.62x25, maybe several. I have no way to contact you other than posting. My post count is ONE.
    email sent. welcome to gunco

Feedback Score

nice

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    I have been chambering some barrels and doing some barrel work for others. I dont have a source of cheap premade or surpluss x25 barrels. If some one wants a barrel made or chamberd in x25 or x39 email me or PM me. I sent a PM as not to advertise in the wrong forum.

Im also looking for cheap .308 blanks and take off barrels so I can pass savings along. if someone has a source please PM me or email me.

If some one needs a barrel chambered or a chamberd blank Email me or PM me Ill see if I can help.
    Yep. All the cheap blanks seem to have dried up. Thats why I havent done any lately.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I have a chambered barrel blank in the classifeds right now. I was going to use it in a build it a very nice barrel.

Feedback Score

My understanding is that you are making barrels for the AK platform. Can the barrel blank be profiled for use in the HK roller locked platform? How about 5.45X39? If I sent a complete profiled 5.56X45 barrel, could a 5.45X39 AK-74 barrel be reprofiled?

Sorry to post here, but I like several others am locked into the post count PM issue. I was directed here by a member at HK Pro. I looking to build a HK 33 and HK 53 clones in 5.45X39. But I need barrels. I can't find HK profiled barrels in 5.45X39, so I'm looking to have the barrels custom done. Any help would be appreciated.

Scott

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I dont know any thing about HK,s and the roller set up. Im sure they can be reprofiled if there is enough material for your componets. doesent the chamber need fluting or something??

most 5.45x39 AK barrels are 22mm for the trunion.

what are the dimensions on the barrel you have to copy??????

there are blanks avaliable but there not cheap from Pacnor. a reamer would be needed to build from scratch. If you can get a barrel you need from a AK barrel Im sure I can help you out.

email sent

Feedback Score

You might be able to get one working, but extraction might be a bit funky without the flutes, someone on the prexis site say they've figured out a tool to cut the flutes, but you'd have to go with an unchromed barrel to be able to cut the flutes in it.

Without the flutes you'd have to have a more extreme angle on the locking piece. Once you figured the angle out it would probably be very picky so far as ammo, not extracting with low power ammo and tearing the heads off of hot ammo.

Go over to prexis/weaponsguild and ask there, there was a guy talking about the 7.62x39 HK he made, and I'm pretty sure he didn't use an HK barrel.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.