Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: yet another 762x35

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Default yet another 762x35

i have been collecting parts for a while and hopefully will start this soon. been toying with the build trying to figure out which way i want to go. i love the bullpups i've seen here. here is my idea. pardon the weak photoshop skills and forgive the use of parts of other members images.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

the gun in your picture would be ileagle unless you built as a SBR and paid for a tax stamp. you need a 16" barrel. you could do a pistol that way but you would need to loose the forward grip. you will need to get the trigger guard closer to the mag well. that might be tough as the trunion is were your trigger is.

I like the concept and had been thinking of a pistol like that so it would be more balanced. the linkagke and trigger could possably worked out. Im sure there is a way to get it built. If you are doing a blow back a custom trunion and bolt could be used and the barrel and trunion could be move about a inch further back into the reciver. This would make it even more compact. You shold make the stock a side folder while your at it. Go for it

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I really like the look. You photoshop-fu is good enough to get your point across

But like he said the main issue is trigger placement because of the trunnion, the SBR issue can be taken care of with the stamp or a longer barrel.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

there is some clearance directly below the trunion and it may doable if the trigger pivot point was lowerd and incoperated in a spacer under the reciver or a tigger that only slid back and had no piviot.. the x25 mags are narrower so ther is room to get some sort of linkage through there. the concept would make a nice ballanced pistol

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Is there a straight 762x39 mag? The ppsh41 and 43 are both curved which would make it hard to have the mag in the grip. It looks neat though.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

this might be better in 9mm. the grip might get pretty thick in x25 and the mag curves oposite of what grip does.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

those CZ 24 mags are interesting might have to get me one to play with.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

how well will those cz24 mags work or did work being straight mags?

I figured that being a bottleneck cartridge, the mags for a 7.62x25 chambered gun would need to be curved.

Feedback Score

The CZ-24-26 mag and housing would be a neet caliber conversion for a 9mm MAC-10....

VD

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.