The RCBS die set is number#56343..7.92mmx33Kurz Mauser. it is their category 'G' set of dies.
1. I mark the approx. length on the 308 case with a fine tip magic marker.
2. Cut to length with a small pipe cutter.
3. Lube and run through the 7.92x33 Kurz sizing die. This will put the bottle neck on the case.
4. Using a drill press vice, ream on drill press with 8mm reamer. I tried holding the cases with a vice grips, but it just don't work. Finally bought a drill press vice and it works slick. I could not find a 8mm reamer locally so ordered one from: Machine Shop Discount Supply
5. Trim to proper length.
6. Case is now ready for loading, i.e. primer, powder, bullet.
Hornady 8mm 125 grain spire point bullet. 21 grains (20.0-22.0gr)(or 19.5-23.0gr depends on source) IMR 4198 powder and large rifle primer.
Lots of info.
Reloading MP44 Directions 7.92x33 8x33