Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: AMD 243 WITH G3 MAG BUILD ON STD REC

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kernelkrink View Post
    Sniper69, he has an aftermarket stock that consists of a CAR15/M4 collapsable stock and an adapter block that fits into the standard AK fixed stock rear trunnion. The CAR stock buffer tube screws into the adapter. This piece here is essentially just a hinge mechanism for folding that has the male and female buffer tube threads on the two sections. Srew this into the adapter on the rifle and screw the stock onto the hinge unit. Instant folder stock. While it would screw onto an AR15 the lack of a passage for the buffer assembly would make it inoperable.
    ahhh...thanks Kernel. I knew it was something obvious my coffee deprived brain was missing.
    Would it be something like this

or like this one?
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I got a little more done today but the new job has really kept me busy but that a good thing. here is the barrel assembly the GB Is not pressed on yet im still thinking about what I want to end up with.

I bought 50 rounds of new 243 brass 100 bullets and some used 308 brass to resize so I can now load some ammo. that is a dummy round in the bolt with a 80 grain bullet.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

1biggun,
    I know you've been busy with the job and all.
    But did the envelope make it?
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

1biggun,
    I know you've been busy with the job and all.
    But did the envelope make it?
    Yes and thank you very much. I have a wood sagia stock set in the works and I hope to use it in a CA legal hunting build

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Your welcome
    I'll be watching this thread with interest, so keep us updated
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

Any updates?

-MRA

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

A new job has stalled this and most of my projects but Im hoping to get it finished in the near future. I have the barrel assembly mostly done. the reciver needs rails put in and Im going to do a mag well in 4140 and I need to finalise the mag retainment set up. Im still collecting parts for about 10 builds that should be really trick and exhibit some really cool ideas. Ive been collecting some new tooling and other stuff as well. I have got the brass bullets and primers dies for this rifle and am ready to start loading.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.