Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Starting 7.62x25 Gas Op Build-Advice Appreciated

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

We need to ship your blank to 1biggun, and he'll turn it into 2 barrels for us.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Ok, I have an AK74 non numbers matching kit on the way from APEX, a PPS43 kit on the way from Royal Tiger, a GM .311 barrel blank in the works for a 10 inch AK profile, 7.62x25 chamber, as well as an EOD blowback bolt and magwell. Once it all comes in I can get started.

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

damn 2nd! ya droppin some big bucks.
    al gore is full of carbon enriched shit

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

LOL! Yeah and my better half isn't exactly pleased!!!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I'll be sending out our blank as soon as the weather gets better (its at my buddies and we've been having snow today)

Did your g3 sight set come in the mail yet?

Are you only planning on doing a 10 incher? If so I might add a tiny bit on to mine since I was originally only thinking 8 an extra inch would help me out a lot and leave one last inch for facing and cleaning up for 1bg. That should work

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Yeah, I'm just planning on a 10 inch barrel, so you can go more on the other piece. I actually haven't ordered the G3 sight set-up yet. Gonna wait till I get all of these parts in and organized, and make sure that's the direction I want to go. Check is going out tomorrow for M76 kit!!!!! WooHoo!!!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Awesome you should have fun building you 76 let me know if you want to borrow my 8mm go nogo set. I got my 20 inch blank from my buddies house so I should have time to get to the post office tomorrow to send it to 1bg.

So did you get your non matching kit yet? Maybe you should get one of those cheap black polimer airsoft krink hg sets for this and make it like a poormans krink

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Definitely need to borrow 8mm headspace gauge(s)! Non numbers matching kit hasn't arrived yet, but has shipped. I'm in that helpless position of waiting on all kinds of stuff to come in. Where can I get the cheap handguards?? That's a good idea!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    Definitely need to borrow 8mm headspace gauge(s)! Non numbers matching kit hasn't arrived yet, but has shipped. I'm in that helpless position of waiting on all kinds of stuff to come in. Where can I get the cheap handguards?? That's a good idea!
    Aa-ok has the cheap polimer hg set with pistol grip for like 35 bucks other places I might have seen them for less I saw one airsoft place selling lam wood hg set for like 50 and it looked a lot like russian

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

OK, I have all of my parts short of the barrel, which hopefully is on it's way to the machinist. I removed the magwell from the PPSH43 by drilling out the spotwelds and separating with a cold chisel. Cleaned up nice. I was originally going to build off my own home made flat, and cut a smaller magwell opening, but I don't think that will work. Hard to explain, but to get the 43's magwell into the AK receiver I think it will need the full length magwell, opened up at the forward end to the same width as the rear section. This will allow the 43 magwell to move forward enough to meet the AK74 trunnion. Now I "think" that I need to machine a little out of the mag opening on the rear of the front trunnion to get the 43's magwell far enough forward to be able to have the round entering the chanmer before it's totally out of the mag. Does this sound reasonable or correct?? Thanks for any input.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.