Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: AK TOK completed: first pix

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

heres the first 5rnd test video..... dont like to put very many incase something goes WRONG! ;D ;D thats happened before.

then after a quick check over in the garage and a reload back out to the cold & wind.

NOW im ready to tear it all down and get the finish coat on it.

cant get the auto embed thingy to work so you'll have to click on the links... can a mod fix that for me?
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

added a AK74 TOK& 9mm bolt tutorial over at WG... if you need a better run thru on the bolt its there.

if enough people want to see it will reformat it and post it here too.

s

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dutigaf View Post
    hey guys got the TOK AK built and test fired today..

it has Johnny 5.56 US wood
    tapco FCG
    COpes Bugly kit
    barrel turned by a friend...

total cost: $375

still need to do the final finish coat on it and its a bit tight so gonna loosen it up just a hair and let it work in the rest of the way.

heres the temporary pic until the video and good pic after finishing.

as mentioned this one is blowback and runs on pps43 mags with NO ALTERATION TO THE MAGS.. so they fit in this & my pps43 & my TOK AR and can interchange with no trouble.

yes ive got a mini tutorial over at WG on this but if you got any questions have at it.

was asked for a pic form the bottom and with mag in so here they are...

Awesome rifle you've built there Dutigaf! Very nice video as well. I'd love to shoot it!

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Dutigaf, I personally would like to see it reposted here. It's a pain to keep forum jumping. (at least for me) I don't have a bunch of free computer time, and it's easier to check out stuff here on Gunco, than to hit all of the major gun boards. Thanks.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    Dutigaf, I personally would like to see it reposted here. It's a pain to keep forum jumping. (at least for me) I don't have a bunch of free computer time, and it's easier to check out stuff here on Gunco, than to hit all of the major gun boards. Thanks.
    i'll second that, pun intended

i really would like to see how you did that bolt/carrier. it looked way too simple to be true. hats off to ya for figuring out a no weld option
    al gore is full of carbon enriched shit

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

guys the reason i ask is cause of the work it takes to post it..(my computer time is also limited, lol)

gotta reformat it and then rehost the pix and so on, and if people dont really wanna see it.. then no use in me putting the extra time in either.

will get it posted up for you give me a few hours..

cool?

oh and you still WELD on the bolt head, you just dont weld anything SOLID.

will get on the repost.

thanks for being interested!

s

ok its done and posted so hope some people actually look. :-)

heres the link to the bolt tutorial:
    http://www.gunco.net/forums/f244/ak-.../?=#post619825

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Thanks for taking the time to repost that dutigaf. It's much appreciated.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can I have it.. will you sell it... Ill trade you for it... I LOVE TOKAREV!!!!!!!! please can I have it.... if I had to get rid of all my guns but one honestly I would keep my tokarev I really do mean that... I have 3 TT33 pistols, 1 PPS and a Sterling on the way... my all time favorite gun..
    Here is my PPS I just got, I added the welded the sight mount on it then put the sight and I welded a threaded rod for the shifter ball on the lever, and I added the sling. Oh and by the way anyone that has a PPS numrich sells a M60 Machine gun barrel case it works PERFECT for the PPS like it was made for it.. it even has pouches for the magazines I fit the gun and 4 magazines.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Well I finally got time to read everything on this build, on both sites.

Thank you so much for the write up and pics, they will help a lot for future builds
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

thanks Coils!

the bolt tutorial is fairly easy to follow and im gonna use this exact same set up for a 45acp version & a 9mm version..

glad people are actually enjoying/using this.. makes it worth posting that way. :-)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.