Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pics of WORKING 7.62x25 bullet guide??

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Default Pics of WORKING 7.62x25 bullet guide??

I am close to having my x25 up and running, but I am having some issues with the PPS-43 mag feeding correctly into the barrel. It's hitting wrong when feeding from the right side of the mag, but smoothly from the left side. I have some ideas on what I might do to profile what little remains of the bullet guide, but I thought that I would ask to see if anyone has any good pics of their set-up using the PPS-43 mags, where I can see what their bullet guide looks like. That might speed up my getting this thing up and running. Thanks in advance.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Hello!!!! Anyone there??!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

I wish I could help you out on this one I used ppsh-41 mags (center feeds) but would rather have used pps-43 mags, Ive been following your posts on this build for somthing that I could use. I do no that Dutigaf had a thread on his build here some time back, you might have to jump over on WeaponsGuild and ask him (SDK) good luck

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Thanks Rapid. I went ahead and welded and re-profiled the bullet guide some last night. It seems to be feeding better by hand, so now I'm finally ready to test fire. I can't wait. I definitely need to SBR it, as it looks really good with an AMD side folder on it versus the pistol trunnion.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

ooooohh hurry test it today i can't wait to hear how it runs

Feedback Score

Right hand side feeding on mine is always spotty. Unfortuantely it is o nly noticiable during live firing. Hand cyclying . it always feeds fine.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Good to know Petro, thanks.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default feeding frenzy

Sorry for interfering with the post.
    Last edited by USMCE4retired; 05-29-2011 at 10:59 AM.

Feedback Score

Pic of a 7.62x25 magwell for the 43 mag

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Hey gwailo, thanks. Yeah, I have one of those from EOD on my blowback x25 build. It works fine. I built a second x25 that is gas operated and I used a PPS43 magwell welded into the AK receiver. That is the one that I am having some serious feeding issues on. I really could use a pic still of what type profile someone else has sucessfully done to make theirs feed properly. Mine looks great, feeds like crap. LOL. Any rate, thanks for the input.

You didn't machine that one yourself did you? I know that's the same as the EOD magwell, but your pic doesn't have the logo milled into it like mine does.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.