Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Reamers Available

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

who is 4D?

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I have a daughter. I tell her, "911 is what you dial after you're raped. 1911 is what you should have before they try."

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Just for your knowledge. I have the 450 here with me. The bushing on the front is a thou too big. And the reamer is bolt action not semi. Also hes having semi auto head space gauges made. I used and have fired the 300 blackout. Its good to go, I just sent it back to him eaely this week for someone else.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

450 reamers are going back Monday. Am build was EASY. Don't even modify the fees ramp. 450 AR even easier

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Double tap

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

HMMMM not sure why the head space guages would be differant??? head space should be about the same for a semi or a bolt action.

i have run some pretty tight chambers on various caliburs in a ak and have had very little problems as long as the ammo is consistant. .

HOPE THIS BUILD YOUR DOING WORKS OUT GOOD. HOPE THE ACCURACY IS THERE AS WELL.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

They did not rebate the rim for the bolt face. The first set of gauges were .308 RIM and the second were 762x39 rim

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

They did not rebate the rim for the bolt face. The first set of gauges were .308 RIM and the second were 762x39 rim
    I see. to they were made wrong initaly????

I see you did a 300 black out. what was the reasoning for it on a AK ( was a AK right)? I just dont see any advantages over the round except in a AR platform.

I do like the 30 cal bullet selection but i get that from my 308 bore AK,s ( 308 x39)

I looked intot he round sand there is a lot of stuff about how great it is and a how the bolt thrust is less and they claim to be able to match it in performance with a lot less powder and case capacity. Not siure how there pulling that one off yet. they clam better thermodynamics but dont explain what ot how that it allowing a same weight bullet to go as fast with much less powder and less bolt thrust.

It did kind of make me thing that a 223 blown straight out and left longer would be a good round in a longer mag in a AK. But then so is my 300 savage and 308 win on AK.

I see the rounds advantage from the suppressed stand point.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

The 300 blackout is in an ar platform as it will be my sons birthday gift and will coincide by one day the opening of gun season. There are two 450 bushmaster guns. One ak and one ar. The are Will match the 300 as a pair ( father son thing) the ar's are from 0% forging with free float tubes I turned and muzzlebrakes designed by my son ( sure wont be as effective as some but they are his)

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

The felt recoil is much less on the 300 then the 7.63 39. But the chrono is damn close.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.