Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: x25 blowback pistol

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default x25 blowback pistol

i have been gathering parts, modifying them and planning out my x25 blowback pistol it will be a blend of a pps43 and an ak, i am half way finished with modding the pps43 bolt to work with an akm boly carrier, i still need to cut the back off and turn it down to weld into a bolt carrier but it is haaaaaard steel lol. i'll post more pictures as i get to building.

here's a mock up

real mock up just in case i sbr it i put a stock next to it, i still need to shorten the pps43 shroud that i'm going to eld solid like an hk charge handle tube

bolt modification so far
    "Always forwards, never backwards." Erich Honecker

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

That is an interesting solution to the bolt problem.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Looking good so far J !!!!!!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

IF AMMO DONT TURN UP SOON ILL HAVE TO CONVERT MY STUFF TO 9MM OR SOMETHING ELSE.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I like that
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

Hello jreifsch80,
    I like it too !!!
    Carbide insert bits can help carve on that hardened steel bolt. A chop saw can cut it short.

The scarce 7.62x25mm ammo tells us that it is time to reload that caliber.

VD

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

The scarce 7.62x25mm ammo tells us that it is time to reload that caliber.
    IT ONLY COST ME AB OUT 2 CENT MORE TO LOAD 7.62X39 IF AT ALL. SO WHY WOULD I WANT TO DO A BUILD NOW IN X25?? THE CHEAP AMMO WAS THE WHOLE DRAW TO GOING THAT ROUTE.

I WILL RELOAD IF i HAVE TO FOR MY M57 TOKEROVS BUT IF IM BUILDING A RIFLE MIGHT AS WELL BUILD IT FOR THE MORE POWERFULL X39 AND NOT HAVE ALL THE ISSUES OF MAKING THE X25 WORK. iM SAYING ALL THIS AND I OWN THE DAM REAMER FOR THIS ROUND LOL.

I WAIT AND SEE WHAT COMES DOWN THE PIPE FOR AMMO. IF WE DONT HAVE ANY MORE IN A YEAR I MAY START CAHNGING OVER TO A 9MMX24 WILD CAT THAT WILL BE A BARREL ONLY SWAP FOR THE GUNS I HAVE BUILT. IM COLLECTING PARTS FOR A TOKEROV CONVERSION NOW. IF I GOT TO RELOAD THEN I MIGHT AS WELL GO BIGGER AND BETTER.

WHILE WE ARE ON THE SUBJECT WHO HAS X25 BRASS THE CHEAPEST??????????

ID DO NEED TO GET SOME AMMO FOR THE GUNS I HAVE IN THE MEAN TIME. IM ALMOST OUT OF SUPLUSS X25

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

i can still find cheap x25 locally here and there but with building this all it will take is a simple barrel change down the road and i have myself a 9mm.

viper, that's what i was thinking still wont be "fun" lol but i'll relieve the side of the bolt carrier to make it so i can remove the extractor with everything welded in place and i'll drill a hole through the carrier and bolt to retain the firing pin, i'll probably make a spring loaded firing pin in case i'm using commercial ammo.

biggun, i agree there's no point in reloading x25 purely for cost though i really like this round. but like i said when it totally dries up i have a good platform for a 9mm
    "Always forwards, never backwards." Erich Honecker

Feedback Score

X25 can be made from old .223 cases and there is once fired 5.56. If starline makes more brass. Just saying. Muttman

Feedback Score

Looking good J looks to be an interesting build for sure.
    Overspecialize and you breed in weakness.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.