Thread: 2XTM magwells

TRX
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default 2XTM magwells

I saw an ad for a 2XTM magwell kit from "Jack Squat's Flat Spot". He advertises on Weapons Guild and Weaponeer, and also sells them on Gunbroker.

He's selling a plasma-cut magwell kit with locating tabs. Just hold it together with a C-clamp and weld it yourself. You have to bend the feedramp down and to all the shaping yourself.

He's selling them for the Suomi and the PPsh. I got one of the Suomi ones, $22.63 to my door. The Lichtenberg ones were several times, and the 2XTM page on his web site is 404 now.

For anyone building a 2XTM the additional work to finish off the Jack Squat magwell shouldn't be a problem. Now I need to go order another flat...

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

I took a look at them on Weapons Guild. There seems to be a lot of positive comments on Jack's products. I don't personally need one, but it would be nice to hear your impressions once you start building it.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Builder, Destroyer, Hater SLUG36's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Jack cuts his parts on a 5k watt laser. not a Plasma. the laser can get crisper detail cuts. I ordered one of his first fold and weld ak flats. along with 2 of his kp44 flats and feed ramps/trunion supports.

great cuts on the flats. nice and crisp.
    What I lack in accuracy, I make up for in Volume!!!!

Feedback Score

I’ve ordered Jack’s ak flats. Good stuff.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Jack's stuff is GTG.
    I bought a couple of his under folder rear tangs.

Shooter

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

The Suomi magwells are awesome! Snap together like Lego's and are very heavy duty.

Used one on my 9mm Galil bullpup project and it was great.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Here's another shot of just the magwell. The pic doesn't include the 2 little tabs for the front of the magwell, but you can see it's a heck of a deal for what he charges, which is little for what you're getting. Good Stuff.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.