Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 410 saiga to rifled barrel an brass cases.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

HMMM A 30 ROUND MAG FOR A AK SHOOTING 375 GRAIN BULLETS THAT WOULD LAY DOWN SOME FIRE POWER. THOSE DRUMS MIGHT NOT HAVE THE STACKING ISSUES A REGULAR MAG WOULD HAVE. ID HAVE TO HAVE A NORMAL MAG FOR HUNTING FOR THIS TO BE A VIABLE BUILD.

I AGREE A 2 3/4 OR SO CASE MIGHT BE THE BEST. THE SITE I SHOWED WAS GETTING 45-70 PERFORMANCE FROM PLASTIC CASES THERMO FORMED IF THEY WOULD FEED IN A SAGIA WEITH OUT MOVING THE SLUGS/BULLETS ID THINK THAT WOULD BE GREAT AND MUCH CHEAPER TO SHOOT. TO BAD THERE IS NO 3" BRASS OUT THERE.

303 BRITISH CAN BE FIRE FORMED TO WORK AND THERE MUST BE SOME OTHER ROUNDS WITH THE SAME CSSE

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I never looked into what rounds would interchange with the 410, so I can't help with that.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

YIKES THERE PRICEY BUT IF THEY WOULD WORK IT WOULD BE WORTH IT ON THE 444MARLIN. OR THE 410 BRASS HULLS. ALMOST $50 EACH FOR 2.5" MAGS

410 4-Round 2.5 inch Magazine [IZ-115] - $42.95 : Saiga Stock, Online Source For Gun ACCESSORIES

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Yikes is right, I think that's what I paid for the Izzy 10 round mags. I'd like to get a couple of them but I'm paying that much.

Thanks for the link to the 2.5 mag info, that had a lot of good info.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

YEA I just cant keep buying all this crap. id like a few extra mags for it but i never shoot it any may. got it for $175 back in the day an thought id try to make it into some thing else but just dont feel much like messing with it. if I could do a 444marlin easy on it and it would feed with some tweaks id be a lot more interested. im hand loading for like 30 caliburs now an it gets pretty involved keeping things straight an remeambering every thing. i want a big bor AK of some kind this 410 idea would be doable. I wonder if rifled barrel would sell well if I made some ??????????

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I know what you mean about "back in the day", I got mine for 200 out the door.

The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is to look at how the shells feed, you'll see how it hits that guide above the chamber (and if you try a 2.5 you see it hits the end of it), but maybe if you extend that guide a little it might feed a little better?
    Other then that it might need a completely different mag design?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.