Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: FN 5.7X28

Feedback Score

True hcpookie. I didn't say it's a viable project but it's fun to kick around "what if's". Some ideas are just too much work.
    Like I was just telling another fellow; a vivid imagination is better than going to the movies-- and the popcorn doesn't cost $4 a bag.

Message to 1biggun; Seems with a low post count, I can't reply to PMs enther. Will try when I'm more established.
    Jones762
    Sacramento, Cal.

Miracle Machine Works
    "If it's a good part-- it's a MIRACLE".

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

That's the trouble about being retired, having skills at hand, and an active imagination.
    Small necked cartridges like the .17 Mach 2 or the .17 HMR on the small end up, to the five seven or the 5.56 or 5.45X39 beg to have "boy's guns" designed around them.
    Practical?!? Who wants practical when there are so many fun projects out there.

Miniatures done so far are an M12 (a scaled down Mac 10 or 11 using the ratio between its .25 Auto cartridge and a .45ACP or 9mm.
    A 106 Recoilless scaled to use a 12ga single shot barrel (that one was fun because of the interrupted thread breech block).
    Both work and are real attention getters as a table-top display.

Now that I need glasses and tiny parts seem even tinier, I'm currently 80% through a full-sized "Commercial Model of 1885" Gatling in 45-70.

A boy's gotta have a hobby, right?
    sounds like you have built some cool stuff. It would be great if you could post some pictures of those projects.

dont for get 22 reed a necked down 7.62x39 its a neat little round that would be fun in a small bolt action an it uses the same rim bolt size as a 9mm or 7.62x25.

Feedback Score

Why not beef up a .22lr GSG AK-47?

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Excellent chart there Story.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.