Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: .357 ak

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

wow you have really put some work into this.
    I saw while looking in to this today that a few guys have taken 357 handi rifles an chambered them to 357 max. that would be a good way to find a use for your brass cheap an fun . I like those guns wish they made a pistol.

ill have to look you up for a chamber if I ever get any were on this. But Im digging the using 223 brass for some thing. im aftad to geep reloading it in my 223. a few split necks an id hate to rupture a case or get one stuck on a anual prairie dog trip 700 miles from home. I was thinging of making 7.62x25 out of it but the ammo is stll reeasonable surpluss ( duble from three years ago) Im likeing a 9mm deal better.

I was thinking I might be able to take my 6mm bench reamer when I get it an piolet it for a 9mm or 357, 358 bore an make a 357 bench rest chamber an then just neck an throat it. that would give you a lot more power tha a 223 case an culd use 308 win cut down or 6mmbr lupia bras blow out. there wil be a 30 br for sure if i can get the 6mm shooting an feeding.; that would give a real better than 30-30 win round on the platform. ont thing at a time. I got so many dies reamers, brass, barrels an stuff coming in these days I cant keep it straight my living room looks like a Iraq weapons factory on crack.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

1Biggun, the pic above is a wildcat with .338 bullets that was brought up in my 357AR build/design thread on weapons guild.
    there is a 9mm dillion also I was eyeballing a few years ago an thought a 338 bullet pwould be cool .

btw .338 rifle bullet was what I was thinking when I said .32 cal.

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I have thought of a handi rifle and I may end up getting one. Here's a site with some hot 357 max loads. 357 Remington Maximum Loading Data The 357 max has been limited in pressure because of the revolvers chambered for it aren't strong enough for 60kpsi. I know yo have a lathe, but do you have a mill?
    willie likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.