Gunco Forums banner

ZK-9 "K" model?

30K views 89 replies 12 participants last post by  gwailo 
#1 · (Edited)
I've been thinking about designing a ZK-9 "K" style weapon I'll call the "INFIDEL", with some of my leftover parts.
I dug out my ZK-9 [video=youtube;6GmD0EVPnug]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GmD0EVPnug[/video]
I designed around a Russian Vityaz [video=youtube;7sPAPOhHKVk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sPAPOhHKVk[/video]

This would be kinda what the "K" model would look like. I think it's really cool looking.

See less See more
#81 ·
Porting and pipes make the power on these things. I'll have to dig out my specs. You have to be careful to see if things are already modded before taking a grinder to them though. I would stretch the swingarm to help with hookup and keep the front end down. When piped and ported the powerband hits like a baseball bat to the face.

#82 ·
I know all too well. Only the ice racer triple is ported, but both have expansion chambers.
They are puppies though compared to my turbo ZRX. 250HP
The only bike that ever scared me bad enough to park it and put it for sale after a years worth of riding. When that turbo kicks in full power at 5300 RPM, you have your $hit together or your dead. Wanna buy it? Only 6K

#83 ·
Too old and busted up for that crap. 6" of swingarm and a fatter tire would do miracles on that as well. My last bike is a Yamaha1100 punched to 1300 cammed and tuned. I did that when the Vmax came out I couldn't get enough tire on it because of the shaft.

#86 ·
Damn Kenny, I somehow missed your reply. Glad you're ok, and still building bikes. Love the enduro. I love the H-1/H-2 triples. As we've talked about I've owned 2 H-1's back in the day. Freaking awesome power for what they were. Power came on like a light switch though. It was either on or off!!! LOL. I like the idea of the flat tracker clone. Awesome idea. What was the name of the wicked scary Yamaha 750 triple 2 stroke flat tracker back in the day? My brain is getting a little foggy. LOL. I always loved those.

Hvymax, glad to see another triple fan!!

#89 ·
That's right, the TZ. Those were something I day dreamed about. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.