Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: ZK-9 "K" model?

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Sounds great Kenny. Can't wait to see the finished product.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    INTERESTING .

I HAVE WANTED TO MAKE BOLTS AN TRUNIONS FOR A FEW YEARS FOR POSSIBLE SALE IM JUST NOT IN THAT POSITION TO EVEN GET STARTED .

I think if you can be in line with a few other 9mm type blow backs you will do well. guys love the AK,s so its a going to be a draw .

I think a rifle with removable barrel so it could be a pack gun would do OK as well. please pit a spot on the RSBs for a canter lever scope rail to screw to like the polish archer pistol an then a scope is super easy to add.

I wish I could get a job doing somehting like that .

sorry for the caps
    Never seen a Archer, but to make a affordable product, it will be just like what I have already built.
    The pistol and rifle will both share the same barrel, but a 6 inh fake can will be added to the carbine model to make it legal length.
    HART SYSTEMS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evr_tP9cJWY
    Pull up your pants, turn off that damn rap and speak clear English, if you want to talk to me.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    Sounds great Kenny. Can't wait to see the finished product.
    Thanks,
    HART SYSTEMS
    Pull up your pants, turn off that damn rap and speak clear English, if you want to talk to me.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

The archer looks like a lot of the AK pistols but has a cantilever rail sort of like my target stuff . Ill see if I can find a pic. I think its is the archer .

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

here is one its a mini archer . If I were to buikld a pistol or rifle it would have this moiunt except a lot lower . when they copied my stuff they didn't pay much attention LOL

no need to buy a $25 rsb then
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

lots off good pics here it has a flip up iron sight. the rail is way to high IMO .

http://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.ht...&f=64&t=133730

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    lots off good pics here it has a flip up iron sight. the rail is way to high IMO .

http://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.ht...&f=64&t=133730
    Okay, I know what you mean now.
    No, but several options are already on the market for that. All you'd have to do is remove the rear sight blade.
    Here's a couple.
    http://strikeindustries.com/shop/ind...ot-optics.html
    http://www.opticsplanet.com/samson-a...ight-rail.html
    HART SYSTEMS

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Those options will work for a light red do an would be fine on a pistol . In a rifle were a guy would like a full size rifle scope tehre going to be lacking .

No big seal if its not in your came plan . I was just thinking if you ended up ever doing your own GB,s then a littel extra meat on top to be ale to add a few screws would be cool .

I have been making my own for 10 years . I see the Veipr also copy's on one there 308 offerings .

Any chance you well sell bolts separate at some point ?

IMO The AK would have been a lot more accepted in the USA if there had been a good way to add a scope that worked well.

Feedback Score

The problem is keeping the cost down so everyone can afford one and I'm starting to wonder if it cane be done?
    The parts are drying up and seam to be getting more expensive all the time.
    I'm already having to buy receivers, front sight, rear sight, dust cover, rear trunnion, trigger guard, furniture, gas tubes, lower handguard retainer, FCG, pins, retainer plate and I'm sure I'm forgetting something.
    I just did some quick math and the factory parts I need for the pistol alone add up to almost $400 and that doesn't include the custom parts I need.
    It would be nice to find about 50 complete Romy donor kits to keep the cost down, but I can't seam to find any at a decent price.
    Unless I can figure out something better, I'd have at least $700 in parts for each gun and then the weapons would have to be assembled.
    We discussed making a front trunnion with a fixed sight to help lower cost, but I don't think the majority of people would want it.
    HART SYSTEMS

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwailo View Post
    The problem is keeping the cost down so everyone can afford one and I'm starting to wonder if it cane be done?
    The parts are drying up and seam to be getting more expensive all the time.
    I'm already having to buy receivers, front sight, rear sight, dust cover, rear trunnion, trigger guard, furniture, gas tubes, lower handguard retainer, FCG, pins, retainer plate and I'm sure I'm forgetting something.
    I just did some quick math and the factory parts I need for the pistol alone add up to almost $400 and that doesn't include the custom parts I need.
    It would be nice to find about 50 complete Romy donor kits to keep the cost down, but I can't seam to find any at a decent price.
    Unless I can figure out something better, I'd have at least $700 in parts for each gun and then the weapons would have to be assembled.
    We discussed making a front trunnion with a fixed sight to help lower cost, but I don't think the majority of people would want it.
    I wonder if someone like Apex or Centerfire would be willing to give you a big break on cost for both quantity, as well as for the good of the community/more exposure of their name as a "sponsor" maybe?
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Search tags for this page

9 mm submachine gun gepard
smooth mp5k hand guard
vityaz clone

volk armament

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.