Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: ZK-9 "K" model?

Feedback Score

It has been a month now and I was wanting to know if you have any updates on this Sterling magazine AK project. I have been wanting one of these since seeing it a while back. Let me know the status. I want one!

Feedback Score

Joe was doing the CAD work and the computer system crashed. All the files were corrupted and don't want to load on the new computer.
    Basically, He starting over.
    I'm not going to speculate when everything will be done. Because to be honest, I really don't know.
    HART SYSTEMS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evr_tP9cJWY
    Pull up your pants, turn off that damn rap and speak clear English, if you want to talk to me.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwailo View Post
    Well, it didn't.
    The computer system crashed and the CAD software is being configured to the new operating system now.
    After that, we are going to make a production sample.
    I'll post more at that time.
    Damn, sorry to hear that. Sux.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    Damn, sorry to hear that. Sux.
    Thanks, but that's how my luck has been for some time now. I just try to make the best of it and keep plugging along.
    Joe is doing his best, but he also has kingarmory to operate at the same time.

I wanted to make the "K" model in 45 acp and 9mm, but till I can get some parts, I'm pretty much dead in the water.
    That's the reason the AK PDW is in 7.62x39

The AK PDW is my idea of a Master sub gun. I just added a SP89 grip instead of the MP5K grip for now.
    HART SYSTEMS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evr_tP9cJWY
    Pull up your pants, turn off that damn rap and speak clear English, if you want to talk to me.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.