Gunco Forums banner

Got my PPSH-41 kit from Centerfire today !!!

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  C_Kassidy 
#1 ·
This kit looks absolutely NEW. Best looking kit I have bought besides my Bulgarian AK-74 (it was new too). I am wondering why the heat shroud was cut up like it was and why they had to ruin the trunnion ? I bought this kit so one day (hopefully not too long) someone will invent a semi conversion for it. The barrel ban has forced me to buy kits that I would have waited on otherwise. I do not think it will affect the AK kits but I know these SMG's and LMG's will be a thing of the past.
Anyone have any info on where to get semi conversion parts besides the 80% blank ?

Now I just gotta wait on my Yugo UF from them. I hope its not ate up. I have yet to be done wrong by Centerfire. Been spending a lot of money to them lately. Between me and my buddy we have gotten 2 PPSH-41's, 2 SUOMI's (I think these are junk but hey, its only 20 bucks), 1 Yugo UF and we are ordering more next week. I want a CZ-26 and that YUGO copy of the MG42

See less See more
#3 ·
I have 2 of these kits and they are excellent. And by the way the trunion is repairable. The BATF demil prccess requires 4 cuts on a reciever.I 'am in the process of making one a non gun. And to see if it could be done, so when I build my other into a semi, I repaired the trunion with a mig welder. I also purchased a CZ 26 from CF, excellent condition, and a yugo M56, excellent also. Weaponeer site has some threads on the building of these into semi config. And Mike at prexis sten also has the 80% recievers for these to be built into semi config. and he does great work, well worth the money. I'am very satisfied with Centerfire, and thier employees are the best.

#5 ·
DaFixer said:
C_Kassidy: when you bought that PPSH-41 from centerfire did you pay extra for a hand-select or regular price? I'm thinking about getting one this week and would like one in good condition.
Me and my buddy just paid regular price. Both kits arrived in absolutely excellent condition as well as the Suomi's. My only complaint is that the barrel trunnion is cut but new trunnions can be bought so no biggie.

You won't be disapointed with these kits from Centerfire.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.