Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Got another Suomi kit

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

I got 3 more recently. All looked like new guns before getting torched. One had the recessed type of sling attachment on the stock. All mag fillers intact. The only problem was they forgot to include the drums I ordered. Working on that now.
    " The world is a very dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who do nothing about them." - Albert Einstein, 1879-1955

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I hate asking this, but with CFS putting the price up on these.

Can someone who has multiple kits that payed the $20 be willing to sell one?
    I would like one that still has the cocking handle intake, you know a nice kit.
    I was thinking $30 + S&H, I don't even need any mags with it.
    PM me if you want.

Thanks
    John

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Is the CFS price really higher since they now include a drum instead of a stick mag. Seems like a push on the price. But I don't recall that you used to have to buy 1 full priced kit for each discounted Suomi kit (thought you used to be able to get multiple discounted Suomi kits for each reg priced kit)...........but my memory is not as good as it used to be and when I do remember stuff the answer is always in my favor.

http://www.centerfiresystems.com/miv...tegory_Code=PK

Did I do that?

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

$20.00 was a silly cheap price. $40.00 is still quite a bargain. A barrel from e-gunparts is around $60.00. Even at $40.00....a few years from now...You will be able to sell them for 3 times that easy. Coils.......All I can say is good luck!
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

You definitely could only get one $19.99 Suomi kit with the purchase of one full price kit. I think the price reflect the fact there is a drum. When they ran out of stick mags, they offered the drum for $15 extra. That equals $35.00. Now its $40, which is awful close.
    member 143

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by yosuthnmasa
    You definitely could only get one $19.99 Suomi kit with the purchase of one full price kit. I think the price reflect the fact there is a drum. When they ran out of stick mags, they offered the drum for $15 extra. That equals $35.00. Now its $40, which is awful close.

I have bought 5 kits and have 3 more coming and these were the terms I bought them under.
    That which does not kill you, makes you stronger

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Thanks guys. I honestly couldn't remember but I do know I only bought one with each reg priced kit for some reason or another, but I can't remember why...........what was I talking about.... ....Thanks I needed that.

Did I do that?

Feedback Score

CFS is currently out of the Suomi kits as I called Monday and ordered the 2nd RPD kit and Suomi that I still had on backorder, they had around 60,000 of the Suomi kits and they'll getting more in about 3-4 weeks I believe. I ordered another 4 of the backorder Suomis which will give me about 20 of the kits with about an equal number of compensated and non-compensated versions. I'm hoping for one of each version in a Post-Sample and semi pistol with a semi rifle built out of the compensated version. Since I've been buying the Suomi kits with the $15 drums anyway, I don't think an extra $5 for current prices is out of line at all!

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by booger hooker
    Since I've been buying the Suomi kits with the $15 drums anyway, I don't think an extra $5 for current prices is out of line at all!
    I agree
    That which does not kill you, makes you stronger

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by booger hooker
    CFS is currently out of the Suomi kits as I called Monday and ordered the 2nd RPD kit and Suomi that I still had on backorder, they had around 60,000 of the Suomi kits and they'll getting more in about 3-4 weeks I believe. I ordered another 4 of the backorder Suomis which will give me about 20 of the kits with about an equal number of compensated and non-compensated versions. I'm hoping for one of each version in a Post-Sample and semi pistol with a semi rifle built out of the compensated version. Since I've been buying the Suomi kits with the $15 drums anyway, I don't think an extra $5 for current prices is out of line at all!
    They sold 60,000 kits
    That amazes me. I have ten and know a couple folks in the 20s, but if the they sold 60k I am guessing there are folks out there with 100+?

I was hoping to get maybe 30 total. Then build and sell them after I get my type 07.

If CFS is getting more kits, will be interesting to see the condition they are in.

60,000 wow, still boggles my mind.

Pete
    U.S. Army (Ret)
    NRA for Life

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.