Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Steyr MPi69/81

Feedback Score

Default Steyr MPi69/81

Anyone know where I can get blueprints, templates and 80% parts for the Steyr MPi69/81. Also I need a sight tool, mag loader and magazines for this gun.
    Thanks

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

It's a neat looking gun and congrats on having the kit. They're not cheap.

I don't know if weaponeer has some info but you could try there.
    There is no nonsense so errant that it cannot be made the creed of the vast majority by adequate governmental action. -- Bertrand Russell

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity." Robert J. Hanlon

Feedback Score

They have come down in price a lot, they used to be 499.95 for a set with complete lower , but now they are 249.95 with the lower and you can buy them for 50.00 without the lower. All sets are new parts...

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Magazines are available at http://www.interordnance.com/ for 20 bucks. It's wierd you were asking about this rifle. I just saw the mags there the other day and thought it was wierd they had them.

Feedback Score
    74 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ohmysac
    Magazines are available at http://www.interordnance.com/ for 20 bucks. It's wierd you were asking about this rifle. I just saw the mags there the other day and thought it was wierd they had them.
    The mags that IO are selling are for a 22 cal AK not the 9mm SMG. Thats a different gun with a similar name.
    Buy your US made AK-47 compliance parts here.
    Best price on US made AK parts! also $5 flat rate shipping .
    http://www.rcmgunparts.com/

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Oh wait, i was thinking of a different thread. There's another guy asking about the EG 22 ak with a similar name. My bad.

Feedback Score

I only wish that they were 20.00 , the ones I can find are DSA 49.95 (some people say it is not the right mag). All others are from 65.00 to 75.00, the price is high because you can use them in the Steyr 9mm AUG.

Feedback Score

You won't find anything at IO. They got in big trouble for selling those steyr kits. The BATF is contacting everyone that bought a kit from and confiscating the front trunnion. No one is making a replacement yet like with the other kits.

Feedback Score

The last time I looked at the cold steel solution site they had a receiver and template for the steyr.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

The DSA mags are the correct ones for the Steyr SMG. If you're going to Knob Creek there was a vendor there a while back selling them as well, IIRC he had $40 each on them but if you bought 4 or more he would knock that down to $25 each.

IO apparently got their confiscated kits back from ATF as they were selling them again a few months back. The front trunnion was still included, the part they had removed was the rear receiver section. Sold out now though.

PJ's still lists the '81 kit minus the lower, only good as spares for another kit/gun. AFAIK the Dealers Warehouse is the only other source for the partial parts kits these days.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.