Gunco Forums banner

sten parts

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  muttman 
#1 ·
what is/are the parts that need to be replaced ithe the non eval US parts? thinking of making the plunge on a sten.

#2 ·
Muttman,
Run to Barnes and Nobels or Borders as fast as you can to pic up the super duper delux Shotgun News (April 3rd, 2006) for a cooolllll article on building a sten in semi auto. It starts on page 32. If you can't wait on the installments to follow (this was their tease ) they give a place to send for plans or a CD for a mere 9.95 Stone Axe Engineering P.O. Box 125 Dept. SGN Scott, OH 45886

Enjoy

P.S. the article outlines what you need to build a sten in semi. I hope that this points you on a fun path and clears the question

#3 ·
Lt762
I have that issue, how ever just like the ak build art. that steve did back a few monthes was , and is choped by the sgn staff. a good read all in all. this still leaves me with the Q of what parts need to be us? I know the ar fcg will count for 3, the reciver tube, bolt handel, new 16" barrel will make the count 6. if this is the case than Ill probly make my own kit and save the $$ for a ar build that I hope to start soon. muttman

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.