Thread: BERETTA M12

Feedback Score

Default BERETTA M12

I bought a parts set for this smg a few years back, but on close exam found that the front torch cut had gone right through the ejector, totally destroying it (not even any little pieces). It took me the better part of a year just to locate a good picture/drawing of the part, just to get an idea of what it might look like, and although I was unable to find a replacement, a member of another forum who had a complete set volunteered to machine me one from scratch (the part is fairly intricate). Due to a terrible death in his family, I have given up on his being able to complete, so decided to "cast the net" again and see if anyone might have a handle on where I might be able to locate another BERETTA M12 EJECTOR (fits right behind the mag well, fits around the mag release with a tab that extends up into the receiver tub). Any help would be appreciated.

Feedback Score

Bill, Have you had any luck in finding a schematic/diagram for your Beretta M12?
    My son has a kit that came in 500 pieces and can't figure it out. I've looked for a year now and can't find any. Thanks Tommy Thomson
    Email: toms454@satx.rr.com

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Here's an exploded view, that's about all I've seen so far on these.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.