Gunco Forums banner

Anybody bought one of these kits??

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Frogman 
#1 ·
#3 ·
i bought one a few years ago, same place, same price. I ended up trading it. It is open bolt and back then that was too difficult for me. I've thought about buying another. One thing I can say, you will have to make your own receiver, the only guy selling them SUCKS. He went by the name oldrebel. The barrel threads onto the front of the receiver tube, and the rear is covered by the stock which is held on with a push button. I'd say it is worth it these days, parts were in very good condition, it does use proprietary mags, although they are similar to sten mags IIRC. the only thing I don't know about is what you would do for the FCG. The one in it is very interesting but in order to adapt a new one you would have to weld up the old holes and put in a new one (AR-15, AK...). Also, US parts are non-existent. So it would have to be a pistol build, unless you make your own compliance parts. the receiver tube is held to the lower with a push button system that is pretty cool.

So if you are up to attempting a build with little or no information, and you don't mind converting the bolt to closed, turning it down for a smaller diameter receiver tube, and adapting the FCG, I say go for it.

#4 ·
Great site, I really liked the ammo prices - I'm a retiree so I'll have to wait to get some of that ww2 German 8mm

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.