Gunco Forums banner

STEN Mags

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Coils 
#1 ·
Anyone point me in the right direction to the best deal on mags fo the Sten.

I Figure I have a little income now I need to start stocking up on mags.
I have 10 mags total for the 2 ak's so im happy there.
Got 8 for the M1 Carbine. good there.
And 1 for the Sten.....NOT GOOD. Politicians near...DANGER!

I need a bunch of mags, 5-10 at least. 5 at a time though, I only diliver pizza. lol
once i get some mags together I figure I will stock up on some ammo and mabey another parts kit or 2 if i can afford it berfore a ban. I feel like im in a rush to beat a ban....makes me sad a lil':tearsdrip

#5 ·
Cool, Just put 10 on oreder for 43.43 shipped/ NOT too shabby.
Of course a used /issued mag may be worth less than the new condition mags as far as value, but i like those old "been there, killed a kraut" mags lol

#6 ·
BTW thanks for the looking around. I look around for this stuff and find good deals and write it or save it, then When I actually have $ I forgot where I saw the stuff and cant find it.

TatMike, where abouts in NC are you? I'm
in the Hendersonville area.

#8 ·
I say stock up. theyre only gonna be more expensive, so dont ever wait till prices drop. unfortunaly our economy is on the proverbial shitscreek and they will never get cheaper, nothing will.

#11 ·
Wow, got my 10, look like new, better than my sten looks , definatly worth 3 bucks a mag

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.