Gunco Forums banner

can anyone advise me on how to change caliber from 9mm to .22

511 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  chriso181 
#1 ·
I have 4 designs for sub machine gun, machine pistols that id like to build in 22 calibre to begin with. I have a 45 calibre, a .32/.380 calibre and two 9mm machine pistols that id like to make in 22 calibre. The theory sounds easy just change the measurements to a smaller size on certain parts but id like advice and ideas. I can send the prints but i cant post them because their too big, if anyone wants a copy and knows how to convert them safely i'll send a copy of the plans to them. Any help would be appreciated Thanks

#2 ·
if the plans are to big to post - it may be easier to use winrar and set it up to make multiple rar files (i.e. part 1, part 2, etc). Then after all of the rar files are downloaded just by extracting one part of it, it will extract all of the parts back into one file. :)

#3 ·
i have trouble making rar files

i am using a server that does not allow rar files, i need pdf and they cant be to big. I can use a friends computer to send big pdf files and if im lucky can find a computer to download rar. I would send you a copy by email if you could help, the file would be pdf though. Let me know if you want me to send you the files i want to convert. Thanks chriso181

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.