Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: home workshop 22 machine pistol i need the magazine measurements

Feedback Score

Postak home workshop 22 machine pistol i need the magazine measurements

I Seem to have upset people by asking for magazine measurements, I am not going to build anything in a country where it is illegal to. Im not going to build anything at all, I am an engineer and trying to become a gunsmith. All I do is collect blueprints to design Jigs and Templates, I have not and will not break any laws it is not worth it for me to do that. Sorry to have offended anyone forget I ever asked at all.
    Last edited by chriso181; 07-09-2008 at 04:00 PM.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

GO ELSEWHERE WITH ANY FULL AUTO CRAP, WE DONT NEED ANY MORE SHIT FROM ANTI GUNNERS READING THIS< YOU PROBABLY A COP ANYWAY!
    Cheap bastard plus ghetto tools=quality AK build

PLEASE VOTE IN '08 FOR YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS!!!!!!

RON PAUL '08

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

+1
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

If you are somewhere which allows one to make a post 86 machine gun look for the information there. It is a VIOLATION of the LAW here to assist someone who builds a machine gun. It is also a violation to ask for help to build a FA weapon here. I would expect to receive contact from the ATF to explain your IGNORANT behaviour. Your I.P. address has been recorded.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Is there any problem with building the closed bolt semi auto version described in the book?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

not if he asked for that to start with and used some common sense with his approach...
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chriso181 View Post
    If someone could please contact me or post the measurements or a blueprint for the magazine they used on their gun

Quote Originally Posted by pbdeh View Post
    Is there any problem with building the closed bolt semi auto version described in the book?

I understand that chriso181 is assembling drawings for a variety of firearms and I join with others in thanks for his sharing those with all of us.

What he did in this thread that was bad form was ask for not only machine pistol info (which is bad enough) but for those who'd constructed an illegal weapon to identify themselves (which screams of government entrapment). That kind of behavior is not likely to endear him to members here!
    There is no nonsense so errant that it cannot be made the creed of the vast majority by adequate governmental action. -- Bertrand Russell

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity." Robert J. Hanlon

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for the clarification - I have wanted to build a closed bolt semi version of this gun, but want to make sure I am not missing anything that makes this weapon illegal.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Just don't assist anyone else and or build a MACHINE GUN yourself as CHRISTO181 Clearly asked above.

Feedback Score

I wasnt planning on building anything I design jigs and templates and I have a large blueprint collection and if I do build anything it will be in my wifes country where the laws arent so strict. I just wanted to complete a blueprint and all I asked for was magazine measurements. I did not realise I was doing anything wrong and I dont want to cause any hassles so Ill forget about those blueprints and concerntrate on oters. I have posted machine gun blueprints before and no one complained then what is the difference I dont get it. All I want to do Is design templates and Jigs and collect blueprints I am an engineer already and am trying to get a job as a gunsmith that is why i study these books. I hope this clears things up I am definetely not trying to break any laws or encite anyone else to break any laws. DONT WORRY ABOUT THIS POST FORGET IT I DONT NEED IT ANYWAY

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.