Gunco Forums banner

home workshop 22 machine pistol i need the magazine measurements

2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  MUSIBIKE 
#1 · (Edited)
I Seem to have upset people by asking for magazine measurements, I am not going to build anything in a country where it is illegal to. Im not going to build anything at all, I am an engineer and trying to become a gunsmith. All I do is collect blueprints to design Jigs and Templates, I have not and will not break any laws it is not worth it for me to do that. Sorry to have offended anyone forget I ever asked at all.

#2 ·
GO ELSEWHERE WITH ANY FULL AUTO CRAP, WE DONT NEED ANY MORE SHIT FROM ANTI GUNNERS READING THIS< YOU PROBABLY A COP ANYWAY!

#4 ·
If you are somewhere which allows one to make a post 86 machine gun look for the information there. It is a VIOLATION of the LAW here to assist someone who builds a machine gun. It is also a violation to ask for help to build a FA weapon here. I would expect to receive contact from the ATF to explain your IGNORANT behaviour. Your I.P. address has been recorded.

#7 ·
If someone could please contact me or post the measurements or a blueprint for the magazine they used on their gun

Is there any problem with building the closed bolt semi auto version described in the book?

I understand that chriso181 is assembling drawings for a variety of firearms and I join with others in thanks for his sharing those with all of us.

What he did in this thread that was bad form was ask for not only machine pistol info (which is bad enough) but for those who'd constructed an illegal weapon to identify themselves (which screams of government entrapment). That kind of behavior is not likely to endear him to members here!

#13 ·
I understand that chriso181 is assembling drawings for a variety of firearms and I join with others in thanks for his sharing those with all of us.
Chriso181 -- I want to repeat myself. Thanks for your efforts.

#10 ·
I wasnt planning on building anything I design jigs and templates and I have a large blueprint collection and if I do build anything it will be in my wifes country where the laws arent so strict. I just wanted to complete a blueprint and all I asked for was magazine measurements. I did not realise I was doing anything wrong and I dont want to cause any hassles so Ill forget about those blueprints and concerntrate on oters. I have posted machine gun blueprints before and no one complained then what is the difference I dont get it. All I want to do Is design templates and Jigs and collect blueprints I am an engineer already and am trying to get a job as a gunsmith that is why i study these books. I hope this clears things up I am definetely not trying to break any laws or encite anyone else to break any laws. DONT WORRY ABOUT THIS POST FORGET IT I DONT NEED IT ANYWAY

#11 ·
Don't worry about those who condemn you for asking.

Don't worry about those who condemn you for asking. I collect blueprints as well and have compiled a fairly large collection. I would post the prints but I'm somewhat worried about copy write laws. I personally do not have the machinery to complete a rubber band gun but it doesn’t stop me from searching for there blueprints. I have designed several guns on my CAD and the blueprints I have downloaded has given me an understanding of how they work. Now say I am a free man 3 times and don't follow stupid laws. As this is the way of an American Patriot!!!

#12 ·
I wasn't offended by chriso181's request, but can understand the edge of paranoia regarding things that seem to skirt the gray areas of the law.

I'm trained in explosives, but would shy away from making a request about or explaining how something in that field is done. Just because in this day and age simple information gathering could be construed in the wrong way.

Sad, in a way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.