Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Tube gun from scratch

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

You know, between the moles and mutts you men have got this deal down! My thanks for more clarification in less area then I've ever seen on this subject.
    There is no nonsense so errant that it cannot be made the creed of the vast majority by adequate governmental action. -- Bertrand Russell

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity." Robert J. Hanlon

Feedback Score

Again my thanks to all who have taken the time and effort to put this info out here. I greatly appreciate the effort made by all who have posted here. Thankyou.
    Carl

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

thats a really awsome gun!

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Just to muddy the waters, my semi thompson has feed lips. About 30 seconds past field strip it could be an auto.... My colt smg has feed lips and the semi they sell has feed lips. Another ATF inconsistency....

Not "tube" guns but so close what is the diff?

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

They don't inforce it consistantly
    Last edited by moleman; 02-14-2009 at 07:51 AM.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by vz58 View Post
    Just to muddy the waters, my semi thompson has feed lips. About 30 seconds past field strip it could be an auto.... My colt smg has feed lips and the semi they sell has feed lips. Another ATF inconsistency....

Not "tube" guns but so close what is the diff?
    my guess is the $$$ spent for the gun, case in point the chi com AK, low cost to end user but high marks for a good hold up or drive by gun.

muttman

CNCer & gunco junky jonmorry333's Avatar
    Feedback Score

I KNOW THIS IS KIND OF OFF ON A TANGENT BUT THIS POST GOT ME THINKING ,WELL WHAT ABOUT A TUBE SHOTGUN ?! MAG FED AND SEMI WITH MAYBE A AK TRIGGER GROUP . YOU COULD EVEN MAKE IT A GAS BLOW BACK SYSTEM I DON'T THINK THAT WOULDN'T BE TO HARD AT ALL . IT WOULD BE ALOT OF FUN WITH THE 12 GAGE BRICKS FROM WALMART
    VERITAS AEQUITAS

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by jonmorry333 View Post
    I KNOW THIS IS KIND OF OFF ON A TANGENT BUT THIS POST GOT ME THINKING ,WELL WHAT ABOUT A TUBE SHOTGUN ?! MAG FED AND SEMI WITH MAYBE A AK TRIGGER GROUP . YOU COULD EVEN MAKE IT A GAS BLOW BACK SYSTEM I DON'T THINK THAT WOULDN'T BE TO HARD AT ALL . IT WOULD BE ALOT OF FUN WITH THE 12 GAGE BRICKS FROM WALMART
    no no no, do not make a 12 ga blow back. you wount like the what happens.
    muttman

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Tommerr says that it is a good idea to post my letters and all letters. These are such valuable things. We must all help each other stay safe and legal. They are two sides of the same coin. I need to visit Gunco more often. I am building a tube gun on Weaponeer. It's called the "Tommerr Gun" not to be confused with the Tommy Gun. I am using one of my Suomi bolt conversions (still considered Finnish), a KP44 folding stock and magazine and an M1 carbine fcg. Everything else I am machining.

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Tommer, I've been following the tommer gun and it reminds me of the old world craftsmanship that would be too expensive to manufacture today. I agree with posting letters is a good thing and when I get an answer back from mine concerning the suomi I will post them here and at weaponeer.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.