Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I have a small problem

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

If they haven't kicked your door in by now, I doubt if it is a LE "sting" operation. They want to catch you with the illegal goods before you have a chance to get rid of them. Calling the police, especially when specialized knowledge of gun parts is needed to determine if something is legal or not (even a FA bolt is legal 99% of the time under Fed law) is just going to cause all sorts of headaches for everyone involved, including you. If you are truly concerned it contains something illegal, remove the label and toss it in a dumpster far from your home.

Most likely someone just got the wrong address written down. Call UPS at their 800 number and tell them the package got delivered to the wrong person and you would like to return it to the sender. Ask if they can have a driver pick it up, either from your work or just leave it outside your door at home. They should not have a problem doing this.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Call UPS at their 800 number and tell them the package got delivered to the wrong person and you would like to return it to the sender. Ask if they can have a driver pick it up, either from your work or just leave it outside your door at home. They should not have a problem doing this.
    That's what I'd do.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Feedback Score

I called UPS and scheduled that the package will be picked up. The rightful owner will eventually get his parts, I can use a mirror to shave with and my conscience is at rest. What forum is this, I don't remember....SMG well, as long as I'm here what would be a good place to pick up a FCG for a Remington 870 so I can progress on a PSH43 build. Does anyone have better pictures and description of the process of locating the Trunion and the trunion thingee into the repair receiver piece? Also, if I decide to go the SBR route, what am I looking at in paperwork?
    Militia of one

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Oops. Had a mildly intelligent comment to add, and then noticed I was bringing this thread back from the dead. And I can't delete it.

Apologies all around.
    The Second Amendment - it's not about hunting.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

lol
    M U S I B I K E

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.