Thread: M11 info...

Feedback Score

Default M11 info...

Been wanting to build one of these for a while, and just started layout and cutting out the lower rec last night. Now the thoughts are changing to what type upper to use with it. Short barrel, longer barrel, side cocker, etc?? Any advice is appreciated.

I'd LOVE a Lage upper, but its just not financially doable. Anybody own one and can take some comparison measurements for me??(between stock upper and the Lage) What is actually different between them? Different barrel length? Different bolt?? They look taller than a stock upper as well. Any owners please chime in. And any measurements would be GREATLY appreciated.
    "A large caliber is good to have, but its shot PLACEMENT that counts"
    Synweap223

"The way is in training"
    Miyamoto Musashi

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

??(between stock upper and the Large) What is actually different between them?......They look taller than a stock upper as well.
    Those questions are confusing.
    For what your calling a "large upper" do you mean the ones that are the same length but the hieght & width is larger?
    If that's what you mean, then I think your thinking of a MAC10, these are in 45acp and they are the only ones I've seen like this. The M11 (9mm) & M12 (.380) are the same size. OK I just found out the M10 was also in 9mm, here look at this link it might help.

Modern Firearms - Ingram MAC Model 10 / M10 and Model 11 / M11 submachine gun

Feedback Score

No No, LAGE, not LARGE. Lage manufacturing M11 upper. Thats the upper I'm referring to. Lage's upper looks taller than a stock upper, and I was asking what the differences were between theirs, and a stock upper. Sorry about not being clear on that.
    "A large caliber is good to have, but its shot PLACEMENT that counts"
    Synweap223

"The way is in training"
    Miyamoto Musashi

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

wildmann43

I haven't talked to him in several years but this man knows Macs perhaps as good as anyone alive.
    There is no nonsense so errant that it cannot be made the creed of the vast majority by adequate governmental action. -- Bertrand Russell

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity." Robert J. Hanlon

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

i gotta mpa mini mac in 9mm, if any measurements off this can help just lemme know
    ~ Czolgosz, Leon (1873-1902)
    "I killed the President because he was the enemy of the good people, the good working people. I am not sorry for my crime."

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.