Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What in the world did MGS send me?

Yo, what up my Ninja! gmanindahood's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

You know how I get with people like that. Hopefully a day will come soon when he gets paid back in full. I am a true believer in what goes around, comes around. Happy to see you didn't give up all of that to him. Good luck in your search and I'll keep an eye out for you.
    It takes a nation of millions to hold us all back!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bradrock View Post
    Heh..Heh.. Don't worry Gman old pal. I'm GLAD I did not have to deal with him.
    My offer was an excellent Romy AND one of the nicest ALL MATCHING Fixed stock Yugo kits I have left. Maadi wanted me to throw in a Soumi kit to boot. Then came back & asked if I'd give my original offer. I said yes. He asked for my number to call me to make arrangements.
    Instead, I get an email saying he got a better offer. Fine.
    He got two Romanian kits, a flat & 20 bucks.

Maadiman is happy & so am I.
    Everything worked out fine.
    " Conscience" ? Working a deal with a guy willing to trade at a BIG loss for his $200.00 investment & then go shopping for a better offer on any other boards?
    Then coming back here to rub it in my face?

I'm glad I still have my kits.
    Best to ya Maadiman.
    Whoa, whoa, whoa. I did not intend to rub anything in anyone's face. I'm sorry you took it that way, Bradrock. I was accepting offers for the kit, and someone else made a better offer.

Yes, I ran into a good deal, but I also know how to gauge their worth. One of these kits went for $570 on Gunbroker.com. Star Z45 parts kit Z 45 set : Parts Kits at GunBroker.com

You wanted to cut off negotiations when I asked for a better offer. So, when I got a better offer, I took it, and both parties are happy.

As far as concience goes, I called MGS 3 times asking to talk to Jerry to exchange the kits. Each time, I was told that I would be called back "in a few minutes". I have still not received a return call. I have done my part.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.