Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rebuilding PPSh41

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post

Pat, I think the x25 is a great round too, if someone made a modern pistol in this caliber I'd buy one. I got a CZ52 (don't really care for it though), a Polish TT33 and want to get another , also got a PPs43 & Yugo m56 kit to build yet and a CZ26 if anyone ever figures out a FCG (now this would be SBR'ed)
    The M56 is really cool. I helped weld one up the other day. It was a registered SBR receiver. I got to agree about the round, it would be sweet if they built a modern pistol in this round and there was a resurgence in interest of the 7.62x25 round from commercial manufacturers.

Mark

Feedback Score

Hello Coils,
    Omega Weapons has had those rubber buffers (new) but I don't see them listed on his site. You may want to email Don and ask.

VD

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Thanks Viper. I'll get a hold of him and see if he has anymore, if not I'll have to find something to make one (some) from.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

Hello Coils,
    There are others I do believe making and selling those rubber PPSh-41 buffers.

If you want to try your hand at making some... make a 2-piece mold from a bakelite original buffer block in silicone or bondo or whatever. Then cast urethane 2-component rubber in it. Don't forget the release agent lest it all get glued together !!! haha.

A suggestion is to make a custom variant for your special off-set recoil spring design. Check with I.O. to see if they have such a buffer.

VD

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Buffer tech had them for $13 last time i was there.... they were the yellow ones.

my ppsh buffer is just made out of Delryn(sp)..

FOUND IT!!

here it is bub...

PPSh41 / Semi SR41 [BT-BUF-011] - $14.95 : GrandMasters L.L.C., GrandMasters L.L.C.
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dutigaf View Post
    Buffer tech had them for $13 last time i was there.... they were the yellow ones.

my ppsh buffer is just made out of Delryn(sp)..

FOUND IT!!

here it is bub...

PPSh41 / Semi SR41 [BT-BUF-011] - $14.95 : GrandMasters L.L.C., GrandMasters L.L.C.

Shouldn't you be at work.....not playin hooky are ya?

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Mark, yeah I really like the looks of the M56, I haven't decided yet if it's going to be a pistol or SBR. The only down side of these is the limited number of mags in the country, I know people say the PPs43 mags can be modded to work but it would be nice to have a couple originals.

Viper I was thinking of something like that, make them, but the one I got with the kit started getting beat up already and I glued some thin rubber to it to hold it together.

Dutigaf/SDK1968 thanks for the company name and link, I Googled that brand and found them at Midway, with my FFL discount + S&H I ordered 2 for $26, so I'll have a spare to copy if it's needed later.

Shouldn't you be at work.....not playin hooky are ya?
    He's probably at work and getting paid to screw around on the forums.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.