Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 1928a1 SA tommy build (requested)

Feedback Score

I am impressed by the build. How has it worked out? have you approval from ATF for this? I want to replicate it if it is.
    Fred

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

it works perfect! super dependable and this 28a1 has near 8,000 rounds thru it now. (its a couple of years old at this point) the m1a1 only has about 3,500 thru it (about a year old)

im happy to say that we recently crossed the 100 mark of guns built on my design (that i know of.... who knows how many more that dont want to be seen) whoooo hooooo!

ive still never sent them in. they've been examined by agents at my house when they came to "visit"..... and a million different sets of eyes at knob creek. its pretty solid and meets everything they have written down and everything extra they told me to do on the phone and everything they asked when they were here shooting it.

it even passes the "no disconnector" test! this is the one that usually gets most "rejects".

but no ive still not sent it in. part of me just doesnt want to let it get out of my sight... its a fairly expensive kit and id crap my pants if anything happened or it got "lost in the mail"

sdk1968
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.