Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: trickyrick's pps-52

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

You gonna make another FP and get some quality range time. Would love to see a video!!
    That thing looks great. Very different.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Default PPS-43 parts-attn. 2nd amedican

I can't send an e-Mail or message because my post count is to low,I need 10 posts.I have no way to contact you! please contact me.morayman.......

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I'm working on getting my count up! morayman...........

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

what is up mm?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I'm trying to get set up to build a PPS-43,looking for parts.I'm having a time finding some of them,a lot of dead ends etc.I'm hoping I can find some here,but I can't reply to anyone until I build a bigger post count,kind of hard for someone like me to do as I'm not a big talker or poster! morayman..........

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

plenty of kits all over the net to buy. jack squat on weapons guild has flats for sale. w.g. is a great site where building actually takes place.
    Login

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I tried registering in the WG but when it came to the part copying the letters it said I didn't do it right,which was wrong! I've done this kind of registration many times and I even listened to the letters,but it keeps saying it's not right,I know it is right,it's their registration.Only thing I can think of is I'm using Firefox for my browser,but thats never made any difference in any other forum. Oh! and thanks for the info! morayman..........

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

mm i posted about your issue and will get back w/ you.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

i just got in,I tried it maybe 7-8 times more and it finally took,I'm waiting on my e-mail now.Thanks for the help,something made it work!I'm not that stupid that I can't register!.I think I'll be in the same boat there as I'm in here,lack of posts.makes it hard for me,I'm not a big poster.Thanks Again for your help,morayman......

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

morayman, don't take this the wrong way.
    But why don't you start a thread asking for what you need instead of replying in other people's thread asking them to email you without giving any details about it. I seen your WTB ad and it doesn't say anything other them your looking for PPs43 parts. What parts? Or are you looking for a complete kit? I think you would have gotten a lot more replies and most likely some help by now if you explained yourself a little better.

A lot of people on here have seen plenty of weird posts by people trying to scam others, no I'm not saying you are, but your approach has been on the weird side.

And please don't reply to this here, start a new thread or add to your WTB ad, I don't think we should hi-jack Rick's thread anymore them it has been already.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.