Gunco Forums banner

some of the pps-43 tube gun build.

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  perry 
#1 ·
first off hello all. i amm trying to address the same thing i tryto bring up on weapons guild with no such help. let roll on and here is can a pps=-43 be welded on, can u use a AR15 BUFFER-5RECOIL SPRING TO RECOIL A 7.62X25 pps-tube gun? it was a pps-43 bolt i meant on welding. thanks perry

#2 ·
Perry, Are you wanting to put a recoil spring guide rod at the back like a sgn-9ish build? The pps43 bolt will work in a tube if you cut the bolt slot correctly at an angle and remove the back side of the handle where it would protrude into the tube. If you're adding a guide rod for the AR15 spring and to add weight, you can pin it on like this one (a modified suomi bolt) for a sgn-9.
What all do you have in mind?

Attachments

#5 ·
sorry for taking so long on replying first i am laying stuff on the table and thinking of all the possiblities, i am thinking a 870 or a ar trigger parts for a fcg, a carbine butt stock plus a ar recoil spring, a standard trunnoin mod a little to change barrels to fir both 7.62x25 and a 9mmlargo out of a 18 to 20 inch barrel apic rail on top.

#7 ·
one more thing, a important thing is the ejector? i think of tack welding something like the original inside the tube somehow. this is the hair puller and i thought of adding a bolt extention to make the ar buffer spring work . i probably work on this on off for the next year so i am not in a rush so keep pouring the ideals in please and thank u very much. i have lately gotten help from the fine guys on weapons guild also. 2- heads r better than one if u know what i mean.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.