Gunco Forums banner

uzi confusion

6K views 28 replies 7 participants last post by  Rikoshay 
#1 ·
so i got my complete welded nodak spud uzi receiver. welded in the small bar in the grip assembly to prevent the selector from going to fa and i modified the sear to semi configuration like the directions that came with the receiver said to. I understand that in semi when you pull the trigger the sear comes down and pops back up when you pull the trigger all the way. so would the gun malfunction if you pulled the trigger only far enough to where the sear goes down but doesnt pop back up? am i missing something here?

#29 ·
D&D Sales has US made parts such as handgrips and handguards. They are very good to deal with, even though their website is a little confusing.

I modified my own bolt and made my own striker set-up. Took about 4 hours of slow careful drilling to create the firing pin hole.

To drill the bolt in my mini=mill I flipped my 3 inch vise on it's side and clamped it down, was then able to hold the bolt with it seated on the table and had plenty of Z axis travel.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.