Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Building a PPS-43

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Default Building a PPS-43

I'm trying to get the parts together to do a PPS-43 build.I need some parts I don't have like a stock with hardware,trunion,barrel,and a few other things,also could use any tips on the build if it's not too much trouble to help a new builder out.I'm not a weirdo,just new at this build,Thanks,morayman....

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

So you basically need everything but the lower?
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post
    So you basically need everything but the lower?

Yea' pretty much,the availability of parts will ultimately determine the build.I probably should have done more research on this gun and parts,but I didn't and now I'm intrigued by this and want to get it finished.Can you help me in any way? morayman............

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Gunthings has complete kits with bbl and one mag for $170. Military Gun Supply has kits without a bbl and one mag for $70. Extra mags sell with the kit for about $11 each. If you're going to be buying almost everything anyway, it's probably cheaper just to buy a kit. The bbl less kits are a great deal if you're going to make a full length rifle, you'll need a bbl anyway.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

no one thinks your a weirdo, in fact some think I am one so" f*ckem "
    I think you came off a little strong by Pming to one member, instead of intro ing yoursef

I have stopped giving build advice, I will give up tips. I came to learn I was teaching low lifes how to build and god know who else. I just decided to stop, I sleep better now

ok I have little to no experience with this type of build, my advice with this build and others is to do your reasearch before asking for advice
    first go to weaponeer, weaponsguild, roderus homebuilders, go through the old & active threads & tutorials others have done, Oh here too!!! read and re-read them
    I believe there are a few active build threads over at the guild, but i stopped going over there so they maybe dated but VERY informative

good luck
    sprat
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

Does anyone have a drawing of the PPS-43 flat (repair section only) ???
    I have one for the KP-44 type but would like the PPS-43 flat drawing to add to my library.

Thanks,
    VD

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

There are at least two over on the Weapons Guild. Join up if you don't belong. It is another great site and has lots of build related info.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I might be able to help with some stuff, but first want to say this.
    If all you have is the lower, you might be better off getting a complete kit (like mentioned by others) and sell the lower you have.

I do have the upper repair section, trunnion, bracket thing, and maybe the rivets. I'd sell these for what I paid + shipping. I don't remember what I paid right now, need to find the thread or PM first.
    I might have some other stuff too, but I got to dig around and see what I have. I think I got a kit with everything but the stock assembly?
    Might be a little though because work has taken a lot of my free time lately and I need to take pics for another member too.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I'd be interested in any parts you might have.I might be better off getting a whole new kit,but I'm already into this one.Me and my son are doing it as a father -son thing,we're both learning,and it is fun! Let me know.morayman..............

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post
    I might be able to help with some stuff, but first want to say this.
    If all you have is the lower, you might be better off getting a complete kit (like mentioned by others) and sell the lower you have.

I do have the upper repair section, trunnion, bracket thing, and maybe the rivets. I'd sell these for what I paid + shipping. I don't remember what I paid right now, need to find the thread or PM first.
    I might have some other stuff too, but I got to dig around and see what I have. I think I got a kit with everything but the stock assembly?
    Might be a little though because work has taken a lot of my free time lately and I need to take pics for another member too.
    In school you get the lesson and then take the test ...
    In life you take the test and then get the lesson.

Reagan said it best (paraphrase) "Politics is the world's second-oldest profession, and I've come to learn that it bears a striking resemblance to the first."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.