Thread: MP40 Parts Question

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Default MP40 Parts Question

Hi, does anyone know what size the roll pins are for the MP40? Also, when placing the trunnion in the receiver for permanent attachment, should the edge be flush with the edge of the receiver? I have poured over many pics, and they appear to be flush. Thanks in advance!
    I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy!

Feedback Score

I think I might have some German technical manuals on it but I'll have to look for them.

Feedback Score

There are some manuals & good info here- Welcome [Mp40.nl]
    "The two enemies of the people are criminals and goverment, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so that the second will not become the legal version of the first" ~ Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I have determined the roll pins are metric (which I was pretty sure of because everything else on the weapon is metric). No luck at all in finding metric roll pins in Lowes, Fastenal, etc. I hate to shill out 30-40 dollars for an original set when they are less than 2.00 each on McMaster-Carr, but the problem is I have no idea the exact size I need. Another solution would be to resize the holes to accept a standard english sized pin, but I want to stay original as I can, even if this is a replica I am building. Thanks for everyone who has tried to help me.
    I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.