Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: CZ26 Semi-Auto Build- Post Your Progress Here!!!

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pryotex View Post
    It's the same thing. Basically most of them are SA ## but we call the CZ
    Thanks.

I just tried to order one from royal tiger. I get to check out and I get this message.

"Your computer or network appears to be blocking scripts. Please unblock scripts from payments.volusion.com to complete your transaction"

I've never seen that before. WTF is a script and how does one go about unblocking one?

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

2ndAmendican, No progress yet. I bought a couple of the earlier Apex kits last year when they were on sale. I think they were @ $70 and came with 5 mags. The front trunion and rear threads were destroyed during de-mil.
    This project isn't on the table yet, but I am doing some research. Looks like pyrotex and another guy on WG has the build figured out already and I'll probably go with a couple of Tony's receiver tubes.
    There is a build kit and bolt conversion service being offered, but I'm sure I'm going to end up doing my own. I can't see putting nearly $700 into a semi-auto tube gun, which is what I would have in it if all of the parts and services available were used.

Leaning towards a 7.62 carbine. looks like I will probably buy a couple more Apex or Royal Tiger kits w intact ends. That will give me plenty of spare parts while doing the bolt conversion anyways.

I'll keep my progress posted here at Gunco. I think it's going to be a fun little build.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

555th,

hey bud Pryotex/Tony is coming up for Knob Creek again & i'd love to get you guys together to meet... lets shoot!
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 555th View Post
    2ndAmendican, No progress yet. I bought a couple of the earlier Apex kits last year when they were on sale. I think they were @ $70 and came with 5 mags. The front trunion and rear threads were destroyed during de-mil.
    This project isn't on the table yet, but I am doing some research. Looks like pyrotex and another guy on WG has the build figured out already and I'll probably go with a couple of Tony's receiver tubes.
    There is a build kit and bolt conversion service being offered, but I'm sure I'm going to end up doing my own. I can't see putting nearly $700 into a semi-auto tube gun, which is what I would have in it if all of the parts and services available were used.

Leaning towards a 7.62 carbine. looks like I will probably buy a couple more Apex or Royal Tiger kits w intact ends. That will give me plenty of spare parts while doing the bolt conversion anyways.

I'll keep my progress posted here at Gunco. I think it's going to be a fun little build.
    Thanks for replying bud, I appreciate it. Yeah I think everyone here is in the mood for some more building so it will be good for everyone to keep a good build thread going.

Pryotex, thanks for what you do for the community. I know it's a business, but thanks anyway. :-)
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    Pryotex, thanks for what you do for the community. I know it's a business, but thanks anyway. :-)
    Thanks, Im not sure about the strikers but I tried to keep my side down on the tubes so people have the cash for other parts (Conversion, barrel ect)
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dutigaf View Post
    555th,

hey bud Pryotex/Tony is coming up for Knob Creek again & i'd love to get you guys together to meet... lets shoot!
    Would love to....but I'm going to be working the turnaround on nightshift when Knob Creek is going on. After the middle of September and until the middle of November, I'm going to be MIA.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

^^^^ ah bud that blows donkey's....

my OT is gonna end right before that.

now back to the cz:

Pryotex tells me that im gonna be building one of these sooner than i thought. :-) like as soon as my house remodel is finished which should be in AUGUST. so look for me to start this about mid August.
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

The barrels for my builds are about finished, I have a bunch of kits to build myself, but if there is interest, I will put them out for sale.

ALL PISTOL BARRELS NO CARBINE right now.

9mm and 7.62x25 $115 shipped.

NO MONEY will be collected until they are ready to go.
    THIS IS NOT A WTS AD, If there is interest I will post it in the classified section.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2ndAmendican likes this.
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dutigaf View Post
    ^^^^ ah bud that blows donkey's....

my OT is gonna end right before that.

now back to the cz:

Pryotex tells me that im gonna be building one of these sooner than i thought. :-) like as soon as my house remodel is finished which should be in AUGUST. so look for me to start this about mid August.
    Let me know when you start or if you need anything on my end. Welding, Heat treat, machine work.......

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Heads up.....I just bought two more Royal Tiger kits for $49 each, They are $89 ea w/ mags, pouch and sling.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.