Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: CZ26 Semi-Auto Build- Post Your Progress Here!!!

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Exclamation CZ26 Semi-Auto Build- Post Your Progress Here!!!

OK, I can't do one right now, but I am very interested in doing one with one of Pryotex's tubes. 555th, you said you were gonna build one, so document some here please. I like WG but I have issues accessing it from work, when I have the most internet time. Gunco has always been my main gun building forum. I love this place, and don't want it to go by the wayside. Y'all have to help out though and do your part. Hell I'll start threads on stuff, and then they die quickly, if anyone even responds. (Usually Coils does, no matter what. Thank you Coils.) Any rate, for those that are either building or planning to build one, please post some info, progress, pics, whatever. Let's get some good build threads started!!!!! PLEASE!!!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

I would love to see a step by step report for one of these.Last I saw the kits were fairly inexpensive(I better get one soon! )
    Keep the change-I just want my Country back!!!

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by zteknik View Post
    I would love to see a step by step report for one of these.Last I saw the kits were fairly inexpensive(I better get one soon! )
    Yeah they definitely look to be fairly cheap and easy to build. The parts kits are/were dirt cheap.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Last I saw the kits were fairly inexpensive(I better get one soon! )
    Royal Tiger
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

kits are pretty cheap... & Pryo's tube makes this a fairly easy build to do.... he's got some neat features on his layout of his tube & lots of different options.

im told i'll be doing one of these a little bit later. LMAO
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I have the tubes and will be doing 4 builds myself, 2 in 7.62x25 and 2 in 9mm Both with be one Semi and one Full Auto. I also have barrels for both in the works right now. They will be 11.5" long so if a Carbine build is in the plans a 5.5" flash hider from an AR can be used.

Remember I also have USA made floor plates for the good old 922r garbage.
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Question, do you need to find a Sa 23- or Sa 25 model kit to build a 9mm version? I ask as I have only seen the CZ-26 kits in 7.62x25.
    Thanks in advance...
    "To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk."
    - Thomas Alva Edison
    |> Military training/history DVDs: www.loose-cannon.com/military
    Latest eBook: Build Your Own AK: Vol. II

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I took my 26 kit and straight cut the grip (Magwell / FCG housing) to be almost 90°. The problem most people run into is that the nose of the 9mm is so much fatter than the 30cal that upon ejecting the next round was changing the direction of the ejected brass.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post
    Royal Tiger
    I see VZ 26, but no CZ 26. Is that it?

I know nothing about these things. It looks like I'm going to have to get edjumakated real quick, if I'm going to play along.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 7.62x39 View Post
    I see VZ 26, but no CZ 26. Is that it?

I know nothing about these things. It looks like I'm going to have to get edjumakated real quick, if I'm going to play along.

It's the same thing. Basically most of them are SA ## but we call the CZ

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.