Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Preparedness Checklist

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Default Preparedness Checklist

Checklist
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Preparedness Checklist-resize2.jpg  

Attached Files Attached Files

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

You can either click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then download it as a JPG or download it directly as a PDF

Over the rainbow. Strange Destiny's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

That is a good common sense list. Its addressed to the average individual.
    Disclaimer: This list may not be applicable to "We're gonna' hide in the Rocky Mountains with a machine gun turret on the roof" types of individuals.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Here's some information from the Red Cross....
    http://www.redcross.org/general/0,10...1_4440,00.html
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.”
    Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Good information! I do beleive that the Government wants us to be able to take care of ourselves. It's only good "Common Sense" to be able to take care of yourself, and dependants, and reduce vulnerability/dependency during times of hardship.
    "Remember the Alamo"!

Feedback Score

Default Missing from the list

Guns & ammo

Feedback Score

Great information ! I guess if we take care of our selves then or government can take more care of others with our taxes ? I think thats how it works ?and then we still have to press 1 to speak in ENGLISH in our own Country ?? help me understand please?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

what rodgster said.

where's the gun?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Instead of THREE DAYS, I would recommend at least a week! When Alicin hit this lower Texas East coast, power was off for 4 days. It took another two days to get healthy enough to clean it up.

If there was a major terrorist type of attack, that would upset the social order in the US for a couple of weeks. Which means you had better stay put at home and not get out into trouble with looters and other desperate individuals.

If you have a month's worth of stuff, you would be in real good shape for the most part. If something happens to a point where things stay messed up beyond a month, ALL BETS ARE OFF!

MUSIBIKE

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Default Pick your storage location carefully!

Quote Originally Posted by MUSIBIKE View Post
    Instead of THREE DAYS, I would recommend at least a week! When Alicin hit this lower Texas East coast, power was off for 4 days. It took another two days to get healthy enough to clean it up.

If there was a major terrorist type of attack, that would upset the social order in the US for a couple of weeks. Which means you had better stay put at home and not get out into trouble with looters and other desperate individuals.

If you have a month's worth of stuff, you would be in real good shape for the most part. If something happens to a point where things stay messed up beyond a month, ALL BETS ARE OFF!

MUSIBIKE
    I agree with MUSIBIKE!

More is better!

Also keep in mind a couple of numbskull realities like:

Store your emergency supplies so that you can recover them in the event that your home is leveled. I live in So. Kalifornia, and after the Northridge Quake, I could not get to my stuff because three stories of Condo were piled on top!

Pack your supplies in easy to load (as in "time to bugout") containers. Make certain that you pack your stuff so that you can visually identify the contents without having to open the containers, i.e. Food in Red, clothes in Blue, etc. That way, you can get the most critical stuff in a big hurry.

Make sure you have a spare tire for your designated bugout vehicle.

Guns and ammo need to be pre-sorted so that you can grab and go. If you have to leave anything behind, lock it up or bury it. Know what you are going to grab!!!! Have a plan!!!!!

WATER!!! WATER!!!! WATER!!!!!

God Bless!

Bells_on

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.