Gunco Forums banner

Want to know about MRE's?

6K views 28 replies 14 participants last post by  tanvil 
#1 ·
#28 ·
tanvil said:
If you were going to put some out for sale, I may be in for a couple cases. Pm me or post prices and quantities
Sorry about not getting back to you. I have been gone working. What are they worth to you? I would rather trade you for somthing of intrest versus you paying for them. Shipping is what would cost so much. Im about 4 1/2 hrs. one way from Montgomery. I still have a pretty good stock pile of them but they are going down. I think my wife has been bring them to work and given some to those ladys husbands for hunting season. And my brother has rights to half of them as he helped me load and unload them all. But they are in my warehouse. And please dont take this the wrong way but Im really not interested in shipping a bunch of MRE's. Im just to busy right now. And I will be leaving for WestPalm Beach the 3rd of jan. for 2 weeks. Just let me know. :thumbup1:

#29 ·
Well, I have some Armalite AR10 mags if you have any use for them. Some used 'old style' and some used 'new style'. They are going for about $45 each right now. If we have another hi-cap ban, they'll be right back up to $65- $75 like they were in Md. a few years ago.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.