Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Ammo

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

My SS, Death's Head K98 is my favorite!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by upgrayedd View Post
    MUCH less to go wrong with bolt actions. I wish that bolt action shotguns were more readily available for retail sale..
    I had a 16ga JC HIggins bolt and that thing was unbreakable!!! LArge and heavy, but unbreakable
    Don't be too quick to throw out all mechanical wonderments because of this malfunction! I absolutely believe you can keep your confidence in any rifle, and I would contend that you could trust it even moreso AFTER you resolve this issue, because you'll know that you know that it works. If you just threw it in the closet until you heard a bump in the night, then I'd be worried, but otherwise, you will figure it out and have a great home defense weapon.

HOWEVER if you are really convinced the Mossy isn't worth your trouble, just trade it in for an 870. Seriously. There is something to be said about confidence in your firearm.
    Gunco Member #10

http://pookieweb.net

The "original" Boltcutter Rivet Squeezers:
    http://pookieweb.net/AK/rivet/boltcutters/boltcutter.htm

Project Pink - the Pink and Blue AK-74:
    http://pookieweb.net/pink/pink.htm

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I have an old Sears bolt action 410. Super well built. Shoots like new. Looks like something from the 60's?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MUSIBIKE View Post
    My SS, Death's Head K98 is my favorite!
    Oh I'm REALLY jealous now!!Musibike if you get a chance could ya post a few pics sometime?
    Gunco member #11

“it is dangerous to be right in matters about which the established authorities are wrong” Voltaire

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I will get all of these out here in a couple more weeks. It will be cool enough to go out and shoot!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I suppose that everyone is stockpiled, yes? I know that Mauser and Musibike are up to their noese in ammo....not a bad problem to have at all. scary if you consider how long it will have to last..if the AWB makes a PERMANENT comeback...
    I am buying another 1400 rounds from AIM and a few more boxes of 9x18 mak for dad to stockpile(he never shoots)
    .45 stuff I have a bunch of and can reload easily. The steel case 7.62 is a diff story. I may have to slowly start buying up the expensive brass case stuff, just to be able to reload it?
    The .223 is a varmint caliber and is used for hunting, so this ammo will be around for a bit( I would think) at least in brass case...perhaps not in bulk..

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Widner's still has a good bit on BULK 5.56.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Upgrayed , lets put it this way, I still have some ammo in 7.62x39 that cost 6.9 cents a round (back when century would shell out for shipping if you bought over $500 dollars worth of product) ... and have continued to buy as I felt justified. Actually I have some from before that , in the old norinco stuff , but just keep that because; who knows....
    MOLON LABE !!!!!

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. --Benjemin Franklin

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity. -- Sigmund Freud

TO vote for the lesser of two evils , is to still vote for evil.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Well, the good news is that 12 gauge ammo should always stay affordable as well as air rifle ammo.

HAHAHHA

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I would not bet on the shotgun ammo staying reasonable. There is always some damn do gooder who is out to save the starling or some such crap... those damn shotguns shoot lead and such.
    MOLON LABE !!!!!

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. --Benjemin Franklin

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity. -- Sigmund Freud

TO vote for the lesser of two evils , is to still vote for evil.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.