Gunco Forums banner

Where's my seed thread?

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  ptannjr 
#1 ·
Searched but couldn't find it... was going to surf around some seed exchange forums. Kind of late to plant this year, but wanted to stock up for next year.

Our tomatoes aren't budding this year. Not sure why. May dig them up and replant a different variety.

#3 ·
yer threads been buried like yer seeds, may be there but aint visible, cause it aint no good any more, oh yea during the week i wont be able to make it up there but if saturday is ok lemme know, also lemme know what size storage you want me to bring ya.

#4 ·
as for the tomatoes - probably to much nitrogen in the soil. Try to use some miracle gro for roses, or some fertilizer for blooms/blooming. There is also a fertilizer for tomatoes. Basically use on with less nitrogen (or N) and one listing more P and K. :)

as for the seed thread, it might have been lost when a bunch of threads were lost. - repost it if you want, or if you have a question post it in this thread. :)

#5 ·
as for the tomatoes - probably to much nitrogen in the soil. Try to use some miracle gro for roses, or some fertilizer for blooms/blooming. There is also a fertilizer for tomatoes. Basically use on with less nitrogen (or N) and one listing more P and K. :)

as for the seed thread, it might have been lost when a bunch of threads were lost. - repost it if you want, or if you have a question post it in this thread. :)
I really don't want to repost everything, but those links to the seed forums would be helpful!

#7 ·
allmost everything in my garden is rotting. their has been rail every day here for a month.. it is a shame because we planted a lot more this year trying to be "ready"
oh well ....

#8 ·
Have you been watering? Out tomatoes are finally going well. well kinda i guess. One plant has 13 tomatoes on it all small and green still and one has 1, one has 0, and the last one has 7. My squash has only been flowing but now veggies yet. My peppers made one pepper and it was part of Sundays breakfast but no more yet. I do see some small ones that look like they are trying to come along. I think they may be gettign too much water though as it has been raining allot. Before we were still in a drought and i was watering every day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.