Thread: Where's my seed thread?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default Where's my seed thread?

Searched but couldn't find it... was going to surf around some seed exchange forums. Kind of late to plant this year, but wanted to stock up for next year.

Our tomatoes aren't budding this year. Not sure why. May dig them up and replant a different variety.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

My tomatoes have flowered now i am waiting for the maters. had three on one but the kids knocked 2 off. i almost knocked the kids off!

probably lost the thread when the D-Base dumped.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

yer threads been buried like yer seeds, may be there but aint visible, cause it aint no good any more, oh yea during the week i wont be able to make it up there but if saturday is ok lemme know, also lemme know what size storage you want me to bring ya.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)

as for the tomatoes - probably to much nitrogen in the soil. Try to use some miracle gro for roses, or some fertilizer for blooms/blooming. There is also a fertilizer for tomatoes. Basically use on with less nitrogen (or N) and one listing more P and K.

as for the seed thread, it might have been lost when a bunch of threads were lost. - repost it if you want, or if you have a question post it in this thread.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sniper69 View Post
    as for the tomatoes - probably to much nitrogen in the soil. Try to use some miracle gro for roses, or some fertilizer for blooms/blooming. There is also a fertilizer for tomatoes. Basically use on with less nitrogen (or N) and one listing more P and K.

as for the seed thread, it might have been lost when a bunch of threads were lost. - repost it if you want, or if you have a question post it in this thread.
    I really don't want to repost everything, but those links to the seed forums would be helpful!

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hcpookie View Post
    I really don't want to repost everything, but those links to the seed forums would be helpful!
    I'll go through my saved sites and try to do a repost.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

allmost everything in my garden is rotting. their has been rail every day here for a month.. it is a shame because we planted a lot more this year trying to be "ready"
    oh well ....
    I am off the page for extended times due to job requirements, not gone forever

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Have you been watering? Out tomatoes are finally going well. well kinda i guess. One plant has 13 tomatoes on it all small and green still and one has 1, one has 0, and the last one has 7. My squash has only been flowing but now veggies yet. My peppers made one pepper and it was part of Sundays breakfast but no more yet. I do see some small ones that look like they are trying to come along. I think they may be gettign too much water though as it has been raining allot. Before we were still in a drought and i was watering every day.
    Consider this, Amateurs built the Ark, Professionals built the Titanic

Ocala and Marion County Car Audio

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.