Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 100 ITEMS THAT DISAPPEAR DURING AN EMERGENCY

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I just got back from the store. Picked up a box full of veinna sausages, spam, Wolf brand chili, Oscar Meyer stew and, tuna in oil. Pretty much an extra week of rations. We pack this much stuff each time we head to the store.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Not sure I aggree with number one. I think guns and ammo should be at the list. With these two items the rest are accessable in time of need..
    "Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway." - The Duke

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

True - guns n ammo need to be #1.

also a network of friends.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Have at least a good month worth of food and water for your family in hand. It will be the first two weeks which will be the most fierce. After the third week, many will move onto where the government will feed them or perish some kind of way.

If you can still be in good shape the fourth week still able to keep the property you reside on clear of raiders and have resources for survival, your chances will be much better than most.

However, if you are good for two months, things just may recover and you may not have to go through much real discomfort.

Some way to keep batteries charged and capability to hear at least AM band broadcast. SHortwave would be even better. Do not let antennas be visible to the street. Patrols will report your position. Anyone with an antenna can think. Put antennas in the attic as horizontal dipoles.

If Obama wins, stock up hard and fast. Money will not have much value next year. So, make it count now.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MUSIBIKE View Post
    Have at least a good month worth of food and water for your family in hand. It will be the first two weeks which will be the most fierce. After the third week, many will move onto where the government will feed them or perish some kind of way.

If you can still be in good shape the fourth week still able to keep the property you reside on clear of raiders and have resources for survival, your chances will be much better than most.

However, if you are good for two months, things just may recover and you may not have to go through much real discomfort.

Some way to keep batteries charged and capability to hear at least AM band broadcast. SHortwave would be even better. Do not let antennas be visible to the street. Patrols will report your position. Anyone with an antenna can think. Put antennas in the attic as horizontal dipoles.

If Obama wins, stock up hard and fast. Money will not have much value next year. So, make it count now.
    That may happen nomater who wins.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Cheers drink heavily!
    Last edited by MUSIBIKE; 11-04-2008 at 11:18 PM.

Feedback Score

If you want to cover up stench from human waste or dead bodies use vicks vapo rub. That's what we carry in our EMS jumpkits at work. I have used it personally and it works.

I am curious on the ammunition quantity. 14,000 rounds of 7.62x39 ammo? 9,000 rounds of 9mm? Why? It only makes sense if your place is a defense in place situation.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

What in the hell are you talking about?

CHEERS!!

Feedback Score

musi, fyred is refering to posts on the previous page

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Oh yeah, I know.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.