Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Protecting myself during a disaster situation

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Exclamation ABOUT TIME TO BE READY

Seeing that the Israelis are going to undergo an emergency preparedness exercise this week, we should look upon the world situation as a warning to us too. I don't mean running for the local bomb shelter when the siren sounds. But, get the family set up to work together as a unified force with everyone able to use a weapon, well.

NOW is the time to get an extra ration or two of water. Some more of them boring cans of spinach. But, when all else is gone, it will sure taste good!

Refill your meds.

If you can, keep a bike in your vehicle. if you are at work and an EMP is set off, it will be a lot easier to get home from your work place. Most likely, your computerized auto won't start after an EMP?

Gather you up some firewood. Free energy for cooking and making some blessed coffee!

Simple non fancy Electric Generators may be able to survive an EMP? Just buy something simple. Don't buy it if it has, "TACTICLE" written on it! Avoid over priced NAME DROPPER BRANDS. I am waiting to see some Yuppie company put out a name brand women's pussy pad described as, "TACTICLE" Or, for, "TEAM PLAYERS"!
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score

Yeah its definitely true we're becoming more and more restrictive. With that in mind, what about self defense? Has anyone had any experience in specific disaster preparation type classes?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Basic Self defence is great up to a point. But, as a Green Belt in JUDO, I would be more ready to use common sense and what ever else I need in a SHTF situation.
    Last edited by MUSIBIKE; 11-04-2009 at 12:21 PM.
    M U S I B I K E

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.