Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: How Is America Going To End?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

When it hits the fan, law enforcement will be taking care of their own less the younger ones without families.

Be careful and don't start waving around guns at first. A lot of them will have guns this next time too. Don't make yourself an easy target.
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MUSIBIKE View Post
    When it hits the fan, law enforcement will be taking care of their own less the younger ones without families.

Be careful and don't start waving around guns at first. A lot of them will have guns this next time too. Don't make yourself an easy target.
    Even the young LE have mothers/ fathers/ girlfriends that they are going to be worried about. Maybe not the first couple days, but after the reality of the situation sets in survival will be their first priority also.
    I'd rather be a "has been" than a wannabe!

2TIMOTHY2,4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairsof this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

God, Guns and Guts made America free,
    Lets keep all three.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

There will be a lot of them who have NO FAMILY Like I have seen out working on drilling rigs. Nobody to go home to so they stay out there offshore on the rigs. So, the company expects the rest of us to live that way as well.

Stuff just don't balance out anymore for people who wish to live a normal life. It is a scramble to make you live as tight as the next guy can do it. And, for less money. So, a little Indian immagrant engineer sets the TAB for how the rest have to get by with. He will work 12 hours a day and eat his white rice and beans.
    M U S I B I K E

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.