Thread: Stun Guns as accessories

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Stun Guns as accessories

This week I got in some "Stun Guns" that yield a shocking One Million Volts! These are the ZapLight stun guns (combination LED Flashlight and Stun Gun). You blind em' and stun em'. There's 6 LED ultra-bright lamps and six prongs of stun. This is the perfect gift for the little lady when she walks to and from her vehicle in a darked parking garage. Actually mine have CZ-82 pistols I gave them, but these are what I call accessories or enhanced interrogation.

- Black Blade

When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

these looked interesting, saw them in SG i think. are you selling or show and tell?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamndmnt View Post
    these looked interesting, saw them in SG i think. are you selling or show and tell?
    Got them from SG when they were on special. Picked them up for Christmas gifts for the females in the family. A couple of them work odd shifts as nurses and the parking lots and garages aren't that secure as I can tell. They are also CCW permit holders and armed but these are as I said, accessories. I think that they are still for sale at a good price tho.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

thanks. i was gonna get one for my ol lady but if you were selling them i would have given my money to a board member instead of sg.

Feedback Score

BTT

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.