Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I live in a van down by.....

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Anyone retired Military or with a base pass. They have beautiful inexpensive camps set up on all the bases for everything from primitive camping, too large RVs..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I've thought about the RV thing,but I'd need a dual axle trailer for my gun safe and reloading room!!! Plus can you haul a enclosed trailer, a boat trailer, 4 wheeler trailer and a trailer with the 2 hot rods + a bike all at the same time?? Those are all nessities for me. Don't know if the rangers would like that in a fed camp ground, there mostly demo leaning folks from all the ones I've worked with in my time with the Forest Service. I think that convoy would be a hundred foot long and get 1/2 MPG!!!! Screw it I'll just continue living the life of Riley as long as possible, and if I go broke, it wouldn't be the first time!!! Getting to old to change now, always the giong to be the big kid on the block, no chance of changing anytime soon. Nor would I want to!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.